Sox vs. Tigers 6/29/05 6:05 CST Gamethread

Capn12

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 07:55 PM)
Haha. You guys are nuts. THat ball was crushed. He was playing shallow, which worked against Guillen and didn't work against Shelton.

That's either Bmacs or Ozzies fault.

It doesn't matter where he was playing.... He was reading that book upside down. Completely inexcusable for a major league outfielder.

QUOTE(brijames @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 07:56 PM)
God what a bunch of b****ing and moaning. Everybody sucks and Bmac stinks.

If we lose this game we might as well just quit playing.

whats with the negativity :huh

That run is on Pods and Ozzie. Not a chance in the world McCarthy should have been pitching this inning. For someone that tries so hard to get his pitchers the win, Ozzie really didn't play the percentages this inning. Did he not see McCarthy leaving everything up in the zone, resulting in numerous deep flyouts?

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 06:58 PM)
I would like to thank Scott Podsednik for not getting Brandon McCarthy his first major league win. :headbang

His defense has saved him several runs and or hits tonight. Bmac has no one to blame but himself for those 3 runs.

I would like to thank Scott Podsednik for not getting Brandon McCarthy his first major league win. :headbang

I think McCarthy should thank himself for giving up bomb after bomb that would be homers in almost any other ballpark.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 07:59 PM)
His defense has saved him several runs and or hits tonight. Bmac has no one to blame but himself for those 3 runs.

Are you s***ting me?

That ball would have been caught by Aaron f***ing bare handed.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 06:59 PM)
I think McCarthy should thank himself for bomb after bomb that would be homers in almost any other ballpark.

And his defense, which also saved him a bunch tonight.

6 innings, 3 runs is decent. Should be good enough with our team, but lets not act like he was awesome. He got hit hard.

QUOTE(Hideaway Lights @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 10:14 AM)
The offense isn't exactly sputtering here....if we score 6 and can't win the game, that's really not the hitters' faults.

Time to BUMP for B-Mac's sake.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 10:59 AM)
I think McCarthy should thank himself for giving up bomb after bomb that would be homers in almost any other ballpark.

San Diego.

Oakland.

Many, many more.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 06:59 PM)
Are you s***ting me?

That ball would have been caught by Aaron f***ing bare handed.

You dont know that. You don't know where he would have been playing or what kinda jump he would have gotten.

Aaron is famous for having a few bad reads himself. If you don't want to give up a triple and tons of hits, you have to keep the other team from hitting the ball hard everytime.