Sox vs. Tigers 6/29/05 6:05 CST Gamethread

Capn12

Ugh 2 down and we once again need a solo homer to put up a run.

Sorry bullpen but you can't allow a run the rest of the night.

The longer this goes, the less of a chance we have to win. They will score a run sooner or later.

Inning over. Our offense is brutal.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh. Ok. I was just letting you know that it's been more than "just one game" like you said.

k np ;)

i hate this swinging for the fences crap in extra innings

51-24.

But ill stop posting again and just read, as most of you prolly want me to :). just remember where best team in baseball and were even in contention to win this game with a minor league pitching for us on the road against a pretty good hitting club.

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 02:12 AM)
Frank doesn't need bandwagon fans.  Any of you guys saying "f*** Frank Thomas," it's way past your bedtimes.

I'm not saying f*** Frank Thomas, but I think his mindset and approach at the plate right now is selfish and not good for this team.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 09:06 PM)
If Uribe didn't make a great play in the bottom of the 9th, you wouldn't be saying that.

You are the most negative SOB I have ever heard on a friggen internet message board and that is really saying something.

Why do you even watch these games?

k np ;)

51-24.

But ill stop posting again and just read, as most of you prolly want me to :). just remember where best team in baseball and were even in contention to win this game with a minor league pitching for us on the road against a pretty good hitting club.

Will people ever stop using our record as an excuse for our poor offense right now? :huh

You are the most negative SOB I have ever heard on a friggen internet message board and that is really saying something.

He was giving all of the credit to Vizcaino. I was telling him that most of the credit should go to Uribe. Understand now?

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(brijames @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 09:16 PM)

If we lost there would be a meat ball thread. Bet you money.

Will people ever stop using our record as an excuse for our poor offense right now? 

Facts are stubborn things my freind, no matter how much u desire u cannot change them. Are record and stats is a fact. Youll learn this someday.