Sox vs. Tigers 6/29/05 6:05 CST Gamethread

Capn12

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DonkeyKongerko @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 09:49 PM)
f*** Frank Thomas

Why isn't Everett DHing

Frank is selfish

Well ok a solo homerun isn't really UNselfish.  Congratulations Frank on setting the new club record for runs scored.

Didn't know that. Congrats to Frank.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Jun 29, 2005 -> 08:49 PM)
1 for 6 is nothing to brag about. Now people are jumping back on Frank's bandwagon.

I'm sorry but if you jumped off the Frank bandwagon because he's struggled for a few games then you're just dumb, sorry but it's true.

QUOTE(He_Gawn @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 02:48 AM)
Eat s*** all you Thomas bashers! (fathom and all your negative buddies)

Classy. I would love to go back and tell you to eat s*** for every opinion that you've ever said that was wrong, etc. We're all Sox fans here....some just with different opinions, beliefs, and ways of expressing how they feel different than others.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 02:51 AM)
Classy.  I would love to go back and tell you to eat s*** for every opinion that you've ever said that was wrong, etc.  We're all Sox fans here....some just with different opinions, beliefs, and ways of expressing how they feel different than others.

Go for it, I dont say much around here when the Sox lose so go look for something.

1 for 6 is nothing to brag about. Now people are jumping back on Frank's bandwagon.

[/quote

Billy Tell,

There were people supporting Frank all the time. Lighten up my friend!

Oh I was supporting him too. I never jumped off. I was just saying. But 1 for 6 isn't nothing to brag about, but the 1 couldn't have come at a better time.