Guest wsc425

Guest wsc425

Who are the White Sox Free Agents for 2004??? Manos, Frank, who else?

Someone please tell me White and Gordon won't be back under contract next year...please god...

Correct me if I am wrong but I believe that Flash and White got one year deals.  Not positive though.

The anemic duo both got one year deals with club options for '04 as did all of the FA's we signed this year. Thomas has an option for '04. Pauly and Maggs are the only ones signed through 04.

and most players are controlled by the Sox.

Guys, Flash isn't stinking, sorry to rain on your parade but this guy has his stuff there and he looked awesome against the Twins this weekend and has really looked sharp lately. That homer he gave up was on a high fastball that wasn't anywhere near the zone. There is nothing you can do about that.

If your going to complain about a pitcher, its got to be based on them making the mistakes and getting creamed. I just haven't seen Flash making a ton of mistakes. Fluke hits even out over a full season and he's going to do real good. In regards to White he has also really picked it up and his only down game lately was the one where he came in with a stomach ache.

Give these guys a shot. If it were up to some people, Crede would never of been back up after he started 0-21 or whatever it was.