6/30 - Sox vs. Tigers Game Thread 12pm CT

Spiff

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 02:16 PM)
Pathetic, corpsball bulls***. Always pulling the ball. I don't know how the f*** they win.

Scoring all your runs on homers and not stringing hits together makes for looks like champs one day, then cant sniff a run for 3 more days.

Alright, I've ragged on ozzie plenty for some moves this year but right now I just want to say he's done an exceptional job handling the double dh situation. Props to ozzie for that. :cheers

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 03:28 PM)
Scoring all your runs on homers and not stringing hits together makes for looks like champs one day, then cant sniff a run for 3 more days.

Ya but when all you do is shout corpseball from the top of your lungs over and over again, it starts to get really f***ing annoying.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 02:28 PM)

You're right. 15-5 over the last 20, on their way to 16-5 in 21...that's just not good enough. Honestly, I don't know why we don't picket outside of Comiskey until Kenny makes a move. f***, we should've never lost a game all season.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 02:28 PM)

Here's the thing, the offense has been awesome for most of june, they have 4 bad games and it's off with their heads, enough already. When the offense has been in a funk they pull out of it so quickly it's ridiculous.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 02:31 PM)
I'm not saying that I want to trade him but what is Carl's trade value at these days?

A team like Annaheim would be interested. They are looking for a DH. But I don't see KW trading him really...

Even if you don't start him, it's a helluva bat to have coming off the bench. Especially during the playoffs.