6/30 - Sox vs. Tigers Game Thread 12pm CT

Spiff

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 03:15 PM)
Meh, this team still sucks.  I'm sorry they just do, no one here can deny that.

Pathetic, corpsball bulls***. Always pulling the ball. I don't know how the f*** they win.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 02:16 PM)
Oh, God.  We got no hit by Mike freaking Maroth through 4 innings.  That's not good.

Who gives a f***. A game doesn't last 4 f***ing innings. Maroth 3 hit the Angels at Anaheim this year. s*** happens.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 03:17 PM)
It was 4 f***in innings.  Last time I checked baseball is a 9 inning game.

My advice: stay out of gamethreads, that's what i'm trying to do.

You'll be alot happier, the game-thread regulars here do their best to get on the nerves of others.

Note: not trying to start any fights.

b**** on.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 02:18 PM)
Getting no hit for 4 innings by an average pitcher is bad.  I don't care what you say.

Well thats fine. Just continue to make a fool of yourself so we can all laugh at you. At least you don't let it give to you, so I'll give you that, because you know nothing about the game of baseball.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 03:18 PM)
Getting no hit for 4 innings by an average pitcher is bad.  I don't care what you say.

You're right we should hit in every innning we should have atleast 10 runs by now, I mean he is an average pitcher.

Give me a f***ing break.

THE CORPSEBALL BULLs*** IS GETTING REALLY f***ING OLD. how many times can you f***ing say it.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 02:18 PM)

Ok, I'll get no hit by every f***in pitcher through 4 innings and take a 3 to 1 lead going into the bottom of the 5th.

This stint where we cant hit is like last year, just waiting for the homerun. Im happy we got the homer but these guys got to hit the other way and shorten up those swings and eventually the homers will find the hitters.

Edited by Ozzie Montana

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 02:19 PM)
My advice: stay out of gamethreads, that's what i'm trying to do.

You'll be alot happier, the game-thread regulars here do their best to get on the nerves of others.

Note: not trying to start any fights.

b**** on.

ya i have been off the whole day just came in ad sox got 3 went back to read the pages and same old crap

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 08:18 PM)

Getting no hit for 9 innings = Bad, getting no hit through 4 = Don't mean s***....

Edited by Allsox

Well thats fine. Just continue to make a fool of yourself so we can all laugh at you. At least you don't let it give to you, so I'll give you that, because you know nothing about the game of baseball.

Make a fool of myself? They didn't score for 9 innings last night. GMAB.