6/30 - Sox vs. Tigers Game Thread 12pm CT

Spiff

QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 12:50 PM)
What happened?  (I don't remember that or hearing about it...)

Minnie Minosos bat was ripped off the statue after or during the final cubs game.

I bet the Sox spring for some surveillance on every statue from now on, fixing those statues isnt cheap.

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Spiff @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 12:53 PM)
The only mention of the Sox in this TWIB is AJ's walkoff against LA.

I havent watched that show since the original host died (Mel Allen? What was his name?)

It just doesnt have the same flair it used to have, they dont have consistent hosts.

I think that Bob Eucker should host it.

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 01:59 PM)
I havent watched that show since the original host died (Mel Allen?   What was his name?)

It just doesnt have the same flair it used to have, they dont have consistent hosts.

I think that Bob Eucker should host it.

Don't they have guest player-hosts from then on? Ernie Banks singing makes me sick.... :puke

EDIT: Watching Cubs fans crying and talking about their curse = :cheers :D :D :D :D :D :D

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(wsox08 @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 02:00 PM)
Why is the 1996 home run derby on espn??? THe only good thing about it was I got to see Jayw Buehner hit.

Isn't this the Larry Walker/Barry Bonds showdown one???? When Barry flips the bat over with his winning homer?

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jun 30, 2005 -> 12:02 PM)
Isn't this the Larry Walker/Barry Bonds showdown one???? When Barry flips the bat over with his winning homer?

yeah I think so, damn I hate bonds

Too bad about Billy Corgan. I grew up with Jimmy Chamberlin, the drummer for for Smashing Pumpkins and know he is a Sox fan, at least he was all through grade school in Joliet.

Belushi's a talentless douche bag who made a career by imitating his dead brother.

And Harry was singing "Take me out" at Comiskey long before he did it at the urinal. I hate this nation's love affair with the cubs.