Who many games...

SoxFan1

How many Sox games have you attended in 2003?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many Sox games have you attended in 2003?

• 5 or more

0. :(

I'm in CA though, so I have an excuse! :P

I plan on being at Dodger Stadium for all 3 games, and in Anaheim for 2, so by season's end my number will be 5. Unless the Sox are kicking ass this summer and I decide to take a plane ride to the windy city! :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
courtesy of the lovely , charming beautiful HSC
ok what are you sucking up for????? lol lol lol....thanks baggs... ;) it was my pleasure......

i have been to the opening day weekend games, and the homestand from 15th to the21st.. where i caught a very bad cold and was sicker than a dog the rest of the week.... then i was at fridays game for a little while and at sundays game......ill be there tomorrow as well.............whos all going besides me, ian, rps, guido, and killa??????

I live 470 miles away. That's about to change to over 800 miles away. Nevertheless I hope to make a trip in Aug and catch a game or two. Perhaps I'll finally get to meet ("meat?) one or two of you in the Bullpen cafe or some such. :cheers Hopefully the Sox will be real live playoff contenders too.

Guest hotsoxchick1
If you come right at 5:30 or a tad before, my parents won't be home so I can escape the 20 questions.  :lol:

ill be there right about that time ian......i have to get changed really quick when i get home from work................

I live in VA Beach so none. I went last year and my parents might send me to the AS game this year so I doubt Ill get any regular season games. Ill go to college at Purdue tho and be a regular... ;)

Ugh...Purdue? Iowa State and its partying basketball coach all the way!

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'll have mah new threads on to. I'm the man.  :headbang

your starting to worry me... new hair dooo and threads... geez...no wonder your mom is talkin the s*** shes talkin...........lol...... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1

well you guys make up your minds and put a schedule of who will be in town what days so we can plan our tailgate parties accordingly.........(give us fair warning (bout a week) it takes time to put these things into motion for a good turn out lol).......we will make sure your sox experience is one to remember for a lifetime..........

purdue????????barff..........ROLL TIDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I haven't been to one game this year. But, I'm without a car and at ISU, so there's no way of even getting up there. I am getting a car sometime this summer, so I should make a few games. Will let you all know when I do get it. I'd love to meet lots of you, and do an SNR broadcast as well.

Guest hotsoxchick1

see ya there for sure this time steff... ill have rps and the guys with me........

i dont know if anyone noticed this or not .. i just did so it shows ya how much i pay attention.. but the title of the thread says who many, not how many lol ........im shocked no one mentioned it till now...... :D :) :D :headbang

see ya there for sure this time steff... ill have rps and the guys with me........

i dont know if anyone noticed this or not .. i just did so it shows ya how much i pay attention.. but the title of the thread says who many, not how many lol ........im shocked  no one mentioned it till now...... :D  :)  :D  :headbang

I did notice the thread name.. but I didn't want to embarass anyone.

I'll be sitting by you tonight HSC. I'll email you with the seat location. We're just behind the visitors dugout I think.