Who many games...

SoxFan1

How many Sox games have you attended in 2003?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. How many Sox games have you attended in 2003?

• 5 or more

Guest hotsoxchick1
see ya there for sure this time steff... ill have rps and the guys with me........

i dont know if anyone noticed this or not .. i just did so it shows ya how much i pay attention.. but the title of the thread says who many, not how many lol ........im shocked  no one mentioned it till now...... :D  :)  :D  :headbang

I did notice the thread name.. but I didn't want to embarass anyone.

I'll be sitting by you tonight HSC. I'll email you with the seat location. We're just behind the visitors dugout I think.

way cool steff.... but dont email me i wont have time to check it today after i leave in a few minutes.. busy day today at work and i dont have time to play on the computer.....give me a call on my cell tonite and ill hook up with ya.............ok..............

see ya there for sure this time steff... ill have rps and the guys with me........

i dont know if anyone noticed this or not .. i just did so it shows ya how much i pay attention.. but the title of the thread says who many, not how many lol ........im shocked  no one mentioned it till now...... :D  :)  :D  :headbang

I did notice the thread name.. but I didn't want to embarass anyone.

I'll be sitting by you tonight HSC. I'll email you with the seat location. We're just behind the visitors dugout I think.

way cool steff.... but dont email me i wont have time to check it today after i leave in a few minutes.. busy day today at work and i dont have time to play on the computer.....give me a call on my cell tonite and ill hook up with ya.............ok..............

LOL.. I did just email you. But I was wrong, we're in 142 tonight not 122. We'll have a little one with us to. The "big boys" will have to behave :-)

See ya there!

ok what are you sucking up for????? lol lol  lol....thanks baggs... ;)  it was my pleasure......

i have been to the opening day weekend games, and the homestand from 15th to the21st.. where i caught a very bad cold and was sicker than a dog the rest of the week.... then i was at fridays game for a little while and at sundays game......ill be there tomorrow as well.............whos all going besides me, ian, rps, guido, and killa??????

I will be there tomorrow and Friday. Same place, section 162, sitting with Huge.

I have been to 5 games so far.

ok what are you sucking up for????? lol lol  lol....thanks baggs... ;)  it was my pleasure......

i have been to the opening day weekend games, and the homestand from 15th to the21st.. where i caught a very bad cold and was sicker than a dog the rest of the week.... then i was at fridays game for a little while and at sundays game......ill be there tomorrow as well.............whos all going besides me, ian, rps, guido, and killa??????

I will be there tomorrow and Friday. Same place, section 162, sitting with Huge.

Zach.. let's meet up at the fan deck tomorrow. Jim is freaking out because I keep talking about all you guys and since he was in California for opening day he's out of the loop.. :D

Zach.. let's meet up at the fan deck tomorrow. Jim is freaking out because I keep talking about all you guys and since he was in California for opening day he's out of the loop.. :D

Sounds cool to me. When? Before, during, or after the game?

How about top of the 2nd? I like to see the first inning from my seats. Kind of a ritual..

Yep.. I'm a dork  :rolleyes:

Doesn't sound strange to me, I hate missing the first pitch from my seats. I have rituals for everything I do, I think I have a bit of OCD. I go crazy if I am going to be even a minute late to something and I have to make sure everything is in it's place and in order. It is hard for me to walk through the kitchen if there is even one dish in the sink. Every morning I do exactly the same things in the same order when I get ready. I can't stand it if something throws the ritual off.

I will pop up there and say hi.

I live 470 miles away. That's about to change to over 800 miles away. Nevertheless I hope to make a trip in Aug and catch a game or two. Perhaps I'll finally get to meet ("meat?) one or two of you in the Bullpen cafe or some such.  :cheers Hopefully the Sox will be real live playoff contenders too.

Ok. I'll just sit in my seat and mind my own business.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'm 3-0 this year and I live a long,long ways away. :cheers

yeah with your track record you need to be here more often.... and you need to travel with the team....... :D