A's (14-10) @ White Sox (14-11) thread

SoxFan1

I'd  love to see Keith "Big Game" Foulke show why he couldn't get it done in big games.  I liked the guy but he was always the consumate choke artist.  Lets rock him tonight.

:bringit Oakland.

Hard to close out big ballgames with both hands around your neck.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are at home...so we have the advantage.  Let's sweep the s***head Athletics.

I also hope that Foulke comes in to close out a game....and we rock the s*** out of him.

I hope to be Foulkless the entire series - he does not need in to protect a lead or tie since we will already be ahead, and hopefully by a KochProof® margin.

Now as he comes in when the As are behind, then we can rock him -

weather update...looking at weatherscan via comcast cable and the weather channel...its a narrow band of rain thats moving directly east but it satretches back to the mississippi..if it would move like 10 miles north it would be dry..or about 20 miles south...but it looks like its just gonna keep heading right through comiskey..looks like some heavier rain is headed towards comiskey if it keeps tracking like it is so it will get worse before it gets better...but im in the burbs about 5 miles north of comiskey and it stopped raining here..hopefully thats a good sign

weather update...looking at weatherscan via comcast cable and the weather channel...its a narrow band of rain thats moving directly east but it satretches back to the mississippi..if it would move like 10 miles north it would be dry..or about 20 miles south...but it looks like its just gonna keep heading right through comiskey..looks like some heavier rain is headed towards comiskey if it keeps tracking like it is so it will get worse before it gets better...but im in the burbs about 5 miles north of comiskey and it stopped raining here..hopefully thats a good sign

Theres the update from Meterologist Baggs :usa

game finally underway

Man has Bartolo had a 1-2-3 first at all this season? He always seems to walk a guy or give up a single, only to get out of it, and there it is right there Chavez flys out...

Ellis walks

Hatteberg flys out to Right

Tejada K's

Chavez Flys out to right