What's Monroe Smoking?

The Ginger Kid

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 07:25 AM)
.294 average- .308 obp ( five walks?)- .455 slugging, and a total ops of .763 for eight million dollars? Pierzynski's ops stands at .744 and is making 5.75 million less this year.

Well like i said he is playing hurt...... AJ is healthy and he is striking out more than ever before and his avg is way below his career avg...

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe its a fantasy land to distract people who live in Detroit but if you ever ckeck out the MLB message boards for the other teams in the central it's quite surprising. The Twins board doesn't post too much about the Sox.....the Indians and the Royals board has virtually no Sox posts but om my God...look at the detroit board.

The way alot of their online fans talk you would think the Tigers are 1 game back of the Sox (instead of mired in 4TH place). They are constantly talking about how their team is better and all that. It's quite funny how delusional they seem to be. I will give them some credit.....their pitching staff is still young but coming together nicely and they do have a few players i like but that's it.

juddling

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 07:13 PM)
I was in my dads car for the game Freddy pitched and heard the Tigers broadcast via XM and they had Trammel on before the game and all he did was say nice things about the Sox.

Yeah, I was listening to the games on my XM as well. The announcers were very complimentary. I enjoy listening to the other teams announcers on there. Some are good, but most are just horrible.