Why everyone should pull for Jeremy Bonderman

Cerbaho-WG

http://msn.espn.go.com/gammons/s/2003/0427...27/1545513.html

Bonderman also remembered reading, before agreeing with Oakland, that the reason the deal was stalled was that owner Steve Schott was quoted as saying he "didn't want to give $1.5 million to someone who can't read or write."

Remember, Bonderman is dyslexic. I was glad to hear that his first major league win was against those damn A's. Rock on, Jeremy!

http://msn.espn.go.com/gammons/s/2003/0427...27/1545513.html

Bonderman also remembered reading, before agreeing with Oakland, that the reason the deal was stalled was that owner Steve Schott was quoted as saying he "didn't want to give $1.5 million to someone who can't read or write."

Remember, Bonderman is dyslexic. I was glad to hear that his first major league win was against those damn A's. Rock on, Jeremy!

that was a s***ty thing to say :nono

At the expense of sounding stupid, whats dyslexia?

its a learning disability...your brain reverses and scrambles the letters when you read..making it difficult to almost impossible to read depending o nthe severity..common things like seeing an "E" as a "3"...or flip flopping letters....your brain just doesnt process what the eyes see correctly

Wasn't there a d-lineman for the Broncos....I'm thinking Neil Smith or someone like that....who was dyslexic...and he wrote a book or something?

That's pretty incredible to be dyslexic and to write a book.

And Steve Schott's an asshole. That's all I gotta say.

its a learning disability...your brain reverses and scrambles the letters when you read..making it difficult to almost impossible to read depending o nthe severity..common things like seeing an "E" as a "3"...or flip flopping letters....your brain just doesnt process what the eyes see correctly

Actually Dyslexia is a chemical misbalance that causes short-term memory loss. The whole "E" as a "3" thing is a myth. Dyslexics see a "E" as an "E" they just aren't able to store the info on a short-term basis causing them to forget what they've learned.