Soxtalk Rides

AddisonStSox

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 07:27 PM)
I drive a red '04 Dodge Stratus pretty much exactly as this pic copied off the Dodge website shows.  Looks cool as hell and gets good mileage too (32 HWY) so I'm pretty happy with it.

The goperhead is getting 32 in a secretary's car and the liberal wuss is getting 10 in a man's truck. What's this world coming to? Get a man's car ;)

QUOTE(Texsox @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 07:26 PM)

The goperhead is getting 32 in a secretary's car and the liberal wuss is getting 10 in a man's truck. What's this world coming to? Get a man's car

;)

I thought about getting an Expedition but 2.25 a gallon gas made me think again.

I drive a '96 Jeep Cherokee 4x4 - 4.0 Litre. It has about 145K on it and still going strong. I will keep it until it dies, so I have a vehicle to tow my boat with.

And the wife has a 98 Honda Accord V6. That only has 78K on it and is still in great shape.

As soon as I get my new job, we are going to get a Honda Odyssey or a Toyota Sienna.(Yeah Minivan's. I'm too old to worry about being cool. I want functional for the kids).

Edited by SAVVY18

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 1, 2005 -> 08:35 PM)
I thought about getting an Expedition but 2.25 a gallon gas made me think again.

I've been considering a switch to a diesel, but dammn, that's expensive to buy and expensive to run.

I do find myself jumping in my wife's pontiac every chance I get. $65 fill ups suck.

I have a 95 Ford T-bird with the V-8 (110,000 miles) that is my commuter car. Still has excellent pickup, and I rarely get passed on the tollway. Also have a 01 Dodge Dakota truck I use for work. Have the v-6 in that,though.