Bean Bags

Controlled Chaos

QUOTE(DePloderer @ Sep 8, 2005 -> 04:35 PM)
I'm sorry, but is this game for real?

Yes.

You stand a certain length away from the wooden planks and try to throw beanbags through the holes in the planks.

Despite sounding stupid, it's actually quite fun, especially the more drunkerer you get!

:D

Try these for rules when you are drinking with your buddies: If one player fails to put any of his four bags on or in, he must do a thirty second ab routine. If both players put all four of their bags on or in then a community drink is in order (half-beer). If oen player puts three in the hole-the opposing team must shotgun beers. Just some stuff that has spiced up the local games. We haven't done the ab routine at a beer garden but I'm sure it would be embarrassing enough to curb people missing. You never take a throw off with these rules.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Sep 9, 2005 -> 09:19 AM)
Try these for rules when you are drinking with your buddies: If one player fails to put any of his four bags on or in, he must do a thirty second ab routine. If both players put all four of their bags on or in then a community drink is in order (half-beer). If oen player puts three in the hole-the opposing team must shotgun beers. Just some stuff that has spiced up the local games. We haven't done the ab routine at a beer garden but I'm sure it would be embarrassing enough to curb people missing. You never take a throw off with these rules.

You know, I think those rules are intended solely to increase levels of intoxication. I'm Shocked, SHOCKED I say! :D