Did anyone else watch part of the bandits?

Can somebody explain the Bandits to me? I mean, I know they're a pro softball team, and they seem to have a lot of hotties and talent, but do they play in any sort of league? I saw them once on Comcast and they were playing the China National Team, that had to be an exhibition though. Are they all exhibitions? I certainly can't complain about watching Jennie Finch pitch from the center field camera angle!

I'm probably well there's no probably about it I am in the minority here but I don't think Jenny Finch is all that good looking. She has a nice body and all but I just feel she's overrated because she's an athlete.

040212jennie1.jpg

She looks like a f***ing Goldfish!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 09:30 AM)
I'm probably well there's no probably about it I am in the minority here but I don't think Jenny Finch is all that good looking. She has a nice body and all but I just feel she's overrated because she's an athlete.

040212jennie1.jpg

My thoughts exactly Kalapse.

Personally I think Danica Patrick is hotter.

QUOTE(UofIChiSox @ Jul 2, 2005 -> 12:15 AM)
Can somebody explain the Bandits to me?  I mean, I know they're a pro softball team, and they seem to have a lot of hotties and talent, but do they play in any sort of league?  I saw them once on Comcast and they were playing the China National Team, that had to be an exhibition though.  Are they all exhibitions?  I certainly can't complain about watching Jennie Finch pitch from the center field camera angle!

They play in the National Pro Softball League I believe. They play both international competition and comp. from the states. She pitched a no hitter yesterday and the day before, her teammate pitched a no hitter. They've also have gotten some pretty damn good run support.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 3, 2005 -> 11:30 AM)

040212jennie1.jpg

may be in the minority, but I'm with you in it, so you're not alone. She is a hybrid of media tactics

-she's one part "out of place hot" meaning there's not a ton of hot chicks in her field, so it's that much more obvious that she is attractive (ie, Danaca Patrick)

-she's also "media hype" where the media just shoves these people down your throats and just label them "hot" (ie Sarah Jessica Parker)

with that said, she's not ugly, but I agree she's not as hot as everyone makes her out to be