YO bmr........

Be Good

HOW are things goin overhere.......HAVENT heard from you in a while at WSI....GUESS your still blocked...ANYWAY i was just saying hi AND ill post here occiasenly

BE GOOD

Hey whats up dude? Yeah im sure im still blocked but it doesnt even matter. I like it over here better anyway. :headbang

HOW are things goin overhere.......HAVENT heard from you in a while at WSI....GUESS your still blocked...ANYWAY i was just saying hi AND ill post here occiasenly

BE GOOD

Hey whats up dude? Yeah im sure im still blocked but it doesnt even matter. I like it over here better anyway. :headbang

this site believes in the 1st amendment..you'd damn near have to kill a mod to get banned..and then its even iffy :lol:

BE GOOD

this site believes in the 1st amendment..you'd damn near have to kill a mod to get banned..and then its even iffy :lol:

Well thats the way it should be. That post by Heather Lee, the other night, was priceless.

Guest hotsoxchick1

BE GOOD

oh and they dont get all pissy, call you out and call you names when you know something before they do......... :D a huge +........... :headbang

hey jas, murc, rio, :fyou ....who loves yas........... :cheers

BE GOOD

oh and they dont get all pissy, call you out and call you names when you know something before they do......... :D a huge +........... :headbang

Im glad someone else noticed that about WSI..... :)

Guest hotsoxchick1

BE GOOD

notice it.. geez us i was the big topic for a few days there when i came out with the koch thing before "lips on his ass" and "palenose george" even knew what was about to happen..........they didnt not like me one bit for breaking the news before they could......... :fyou them........

BE GOOD

notice it.. geez us i was the big topic for a few days there when i came out with the koch thing before "lips on his ass" and "palenose george" even knew what was about to happen..........they didnt not like me one bit for breaking the news before they could......... :fyou them........

i remember that one....i was thinking dang, these boys are gonna be eating a lot of crow ;)

and we have better smilies over here :finger :lolhitting :cheers :bang :bringit :headbang :nono :fyou :ph34r: :huh:

cant beat awesome smilies!!!

BE GOOD

Both those guys are assholes. Besides, you got better tits than them too. :lol:

BE GOOD

i remember that one....i was thinking dang, these boys are gonna be eating a lot of crow ;)

and we have better smilies over here :finger :lolhitting :cheers :bang :bringit :headbang :nono :fyou :ph34r: :huh:

cant beat awesome smilies!!!

Oh hell yeah, these are my two favorites. :huh: :headbang

I had been lurking at WSI when HSC broke the Koch thing and what she says is true. I was member over there, stopped posting there after a few weeks. This was before the 2002 season. Basically, when HSC said she was coming over here, I checked this site out. I guess you all know by now that liked it here and decided to stay.

I had been lurking at WSI when HSC broke the Koch thing and what she says is true.  I was member over there, stopped posting there after a few weeks.  This was before the 2002 season.  Basically, when HSC said she was coming over here, I checked this site out.  I guess you all know by now that liked it here and decided to stay.

:nono I would have been over here long ago if RPS had just given me the invite. :huh: :huh: :angry: :huh: :angry: :nono