4th of July Game Thread Sox vs. DRays

bjm676

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This goes to show you how valuable Marte is. With a healthy Marte, Cotts would have been pitching this inning. Walker is a right handed version of Paniagua. It's absolutely pathetic that we know he'll suck, yet Ozzie continues to bring him into the game.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 10:25 PM)
you are right, you are done.  The reason it would be ok to trade him this year, is because its THIS year.  This might be the only year, and I for one, dont give a s*** about the future, and our unproven prospects.  Because prospects dont win you a WS, your big league players do.  I am open to trading anyone in our minors, because I want to win NOW, with THIS team.

Where did I say anything about not trading him? I said:

The s*** that has been said tonight about how he sucks and how we should trade him now while some "stupid team might still trade for him" is just pathetic.

I said nothing about not trading him to add to this team. I said the whole idea of dumping him while some team might think he still has some value was a f***ing stupid way of looking at things.

You might wanna take context into account next time.

That "you are right, you are done." s*** was just stupid to start your post with. You showed a lack of class. Maybe you should read into my post before saying dumb s*** like that.

I don't get this. Walker's ERA was over 5 in the minors. Ozzie brings him up because he's lefty, but he can't get lefties out...he can't get righties out for that matter. This absolutely boggles my mind. I honestly don't believe he'd be in the majors if he wasn't on the Sox.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 10:38 PM)
I don't get this.  Walker's ERA was over 5 in the minors.  Ozzie brings him up because he's lefty, but he can't get lefties out...he can't get righties out for that matter.  This absolutely boggles my mind.  I honestly don't believe he'd be in the majors if he wasn't on the Sox.

greg walker must have recruited him