4th of July Game Thread Sox vs. DRays

bjm676

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 10:05 PM)
You can't just say he sucks right now. He shouldn't even be in the big leagues, he's a AA pitcher in the Majors, WTF do you expect from him.

You can say he shouldn't be on the team and that he's not ready, just don't say he sucks.

I didn't say he should be in the majors. He does suck as a ML pitcher right now, though.

QUOTE(SHAFTR @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 01:07 PM)
Since May 15, Jermaine Dye is .326/.394/.639 (before today)

Well at least I was right when I said JD would have better power numbers than Maggilo this season. :lol:

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 10:07 PM)
I didn't say he should be in the majors.  He does suck as a ML pitcher right now, though.

I guess we're supposed to judge him by minor league standards even though he's pitching in the majors at the moment? :unsure:

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 10:05 PM)
You can't just say he sucks right now. He shouldn't even be in the big leagues, he's a AA pitcher in the Majors, WTF do you expect from him.

You can say he shouldn't be on the team and that he's not ready, just don't say he sucks.

Can we ever have ourselves a dontrelle willis type pitcher? Willis only had four starts in double a and he is doing alright it think.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 01:10 PM)
Can we ever have ourselves a dontrelle willis type pitcher? Willis only had four starts in double a and he is doing alright it think.

How do you think the Cubs feel instead? :P

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jul 4, 2005 -> 10:11 PM)
We are lucky, Crede turns two on that chopper!!!  Like I said I wanna join the Jermaine Dye Fan Club!!!

i dont think one exsists, why dont you start one