Home Run Derby Thread.

rangercal

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they posted the longest homeruns of the Homerun derby, and I was surprised that Frank wasnt on that list. I could swear he hit one 511 feet in Pittsburgh, and hit another one nearly as long in another All Star game(Cleveland?)

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 07:42 PM)
they posted the longest homeruns of the Homerun derby, and I was surprised that Frank wasnt on that list. I could swear he hit one 511 feet in Pittsburgh, and hit another one nearly as long in another All Star game(Cleveland?)

Yeah, he went insane in '94 in Pittsburgh but finished 2nd to Griffey. The next year he won the derby against Albert Belle and Frank homered in the game.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 07:58 PM)
I feel sorry for Bay. Getting a bunch of s*** from people.

That's what he gets for being from Canada. Here come two jokes. It's weird seeing CLee watch a homer while standing at the plate, he never did that. And you'd almost think Kerry Wood was throwing these balls to him. :D

Anyone see that kid try to rob the homer? One kid tried to do it twice when the game was in Chicago. Are they retarded?