Home Run Derby Thread.

rangercal

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 08:56 PM)
why do I hate David Ortiz so much? I really don't know but I don't like the guy. I gues I just refuse to believe he's a great player for some reason. Still, insulting they told Pujols they wanted Ortiz instead. Albert is a superior player

Is it because Ortiz shows off more than any other baseball player in history when he homers? That guy really needs a fastball in his earhole. Nobody should be allowed to watch a ball like that.

As Andruw Jones chokes, f***! I hate Pudge.

And this kids are f***ing stupid. YOU DON'T TOUCH THE BALLS THAT ARE ALMOST OVER THE FENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Well guys, I had to log back in after Ortiz round. Abreau's round was abso-f***ing-lutely the craziest and most awesome thing I have ever seen. 24 f***ing home runs! Ortiz coming in and beating the old record also! Of course, it was overshadowed by the 24 but f***ing awesome. Andruw Jones sucks it up and let's Pudge take it to the 2nd round in front of the home crowd. BTW......anyone else get really annoyed at Johnny Damons voice????

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 10:00 PM)
Is it because Ortiz shows off more than any other baseball player in history when he homers?  That guy really needs a fastball in his earhole.  Nobody should be allowed to watch a ball like that.

As Andruw Jones chokes, f***!  I hate Pudge.

And this kids are f***ing stupid.  YOU DON'T TOUCH THE BALLS THAT ARE ALMOST OVER THE FENCE!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I think a kid stole a HR from Jones lol!

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 09:00 PM)
Well guys, I had to log back in after Ortiz round. Abreau's round was abso-f***ing-lutely the craziest and most awesome thing I have ever seen. 24 f***ing home runs! Ortiz coming in and beating the old record also! Of course, it was overshadowed by the 24 but f***ing awesome. Andruw Jones sucks it up and let's Pudge take it to the 2nd round in front of the home crowd. BTW......anyone else get really annoyed at Johnny Damons voice????

How did Jason Bay do? commie

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 10:03 PM)
Don't they tell these stupid little rich kids that they can't touch those kinds of hits?

They should. I think just about every year, there is a controversial HR or HR steal or something like that.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 10:07 PM)
Do these kids' parents have to pay for them to be out there, or are they like Little League kids that somehow got picked or something?

I have no clue. Sidenote: After waiting like 2 hours, Abreau is back and still PWNING. :headbang