Bobblehead fans aware!

BridgeportHeather

Another Daley winning idea. 

They should have just let it go after the Cows on Parade...

Well they need that tourist dollar. Because we all know people from outside the region never visit Chicago. How can they attract people without novilty (sp) ideas? :rolleyes:

As a visitor to the city, I thought the Cows on Parade was a pretty cool thing. It was definitely unique and added flavor to the downtown area, where I spent most of my time.

I wish they would keep the bobbleheads up longer, because I doubt I can get to Chicago before August or September.

As a visitor to the city, I thought the Cows on Parade was a pretty cool thing. It was definitely unique and added flavor to the downtown area, where I spent most of my time.

I wish they would keep the bobbleheads up longer, because I doubt I can get to Chicago before August or September.

You obviously weren't around for the wildly successful ping pong tables they put up all over the city...

You obviously weren't around for the wildly successful ping pong tables they put up all over the city...

Those I missed. But hey, imagine walking down the street and deciding to embark on an impromptu ping pong match? Guess you'd have to carry your paddle with you at all times.

Couldn't be all bad, could it?

Those I missed. But hey, imagine walking down the street and deciding to embark on an impromptu ping pong match? Guess you'd have to carry your paddle with you at all times.

No one did it like that! The only people who used them were people who played all of time. The whole impromptu thing flopped.

No one did it like that! The only people who used them were people who played all of time. The whole impromptu thing flopped.

Bummer dude!

I'll hear nothing against the ping pong tables... We had one at my high school and it was kickass.

As for the bobbleheads, I think they'd be a good idea if they weren't so damn goofy looking.

Guest hotsoxchick1

why not???????? you dont know what your missing......... ;) if it were me ... i would make the time........... :)