What a game yesterday!

tonyho7476

Yesterday was my birthday (7476) and I was supposed to go to a barbeque. Well, I went there with my girlfriend and 5 minutes later a limo showed up. It was my ride to the Sox game. So we got my dad and headed to a local bar. A bunch of my friends were waiting there for us. We gathered them up and headed to the park. AT the park, I had about another 10 friends. It turns out my girlfriend had organized a patio party for all of us. It was great. I couldn't have been more surprised and delighted. I had a great birthday, despite the rain, and got to see my favorite team.

And I have tickets to go again tonight....30 over, here we come.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 10:09 AM)
Great story, good for you and happy belated b-day.  Hang onto the girlfriend, she sounds like a definite keeper.

Yeah, she's a keeper alright. I was really impressed that she pulled the whole thing off.

QUOTE(JimH @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 10:09 AM)
Great story, good for you and happy belated b-day.  Hang onto the girlfriend, she sounds like a definite keeper.

Jim, you beat me to it. Many happy returns, Tony -- looks like next year's a big one!

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 02:48 PM)
Yesterday was my birthday (7476) and I was supposed to go to a barbeque.  Well, I went there with my girlfriend and 5 minutes later a limo showed up.  It was my ride to the Sox game.  So we got my dad and headed to a local bar.  A bunch of my friends were waiting there for us.  We gathered them up and headed to the park.  AT the park, I had about another 10 friends.  It turns out my girlfriend had organized a patio party for all of us.  It was great.  I couldn't have been more surprised and delighted.  I had a great birthday, despite the rain, and got to see my favorite team.

And I have tickets to go again tonight....30 over, here we come.

Maybe you should have your girlfriend's pic in the sig instead of this other babe :P

Treat her good and take good care of her man!! Anyone that would go out of her way to do something that special for you sounds like a rare gem. She sounds great and obviously seems to really care for you!PLUS........ she's a Sox fan!!! What more could you ask for????? ENJOY!!!!!