7/5 Gamethread Devil Rays vs White Sox

ChWRoCk2

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Aubrey Huff starts returning to his good numbers of the past few years -- rather than his numbers early on this season -- than I think the Sox ought to take a good look at him. Dangle Ryan Sweeney and Tracey, if, of course, he's back to his normal self.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 05:59 PM)
If Aubrey Huff starts returning to his good numbers of the past few years -- rather than his numbers early on this season -- than I think the Sox ought to take a good look at him.  Dangle Ryan Sweeney and Tracey, if, of course, he's back to his normal self.

Just remember...there's a real risk in looking at anyone, and I mean anyone, who's numbers are down specifically in 2005. Especially if there's no obvious reason, like a nagging injury everyone knows about.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 01:02 AM)
Just remember...there's a real risk in looking at anyone, and I mean anyone, who's numbers are down specifically in 2005.  Especially if there's no obvious reason, like a nagging injury everyone knows about.

I realize that. But, he has something like a .313 OBP. I can see the power numbers going down, but OBP too? I mean, look at a guy like Giambi -- you can tell that his power is down, yet he still has a .400+ OBP (or last time I checked it was that high).

I'm sort of on the fence about Huff. 'Cause if we got him, he'd have to play third, and that would mean a much worse defender, and I don't think Ozzie or Kenny want that.

QUOTE(YahtzeeSox @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 07:44 PM)
Guys, this is easy.

The Flash application, if saved onto your computer and opened into Flash is just an application that generates random numbers.

The "vote has been accepted" is not deceiving- if you put in the wrong number.. say a 1, the vote still counts. There is no way anything can tell what that number was at the time of the vote. No possible way. I said this last year.

All you have to do is press ALT +

I did make a webpage without the mail options- www.whitesoxwired.com/votenowb****es.htm

I can pump out about 50 votes a minute this way. All I do is enter the information, vote, DO NOT MOVE YOUR MOUSE, keyboard ALT +

I can do this while watching the game. Watching the screen out of the corner of my eye to see when it has loaded, then press the appropriate buttons.

Good luck and go Scotty!

yahtzeesox found a fast way to vote, and it works, ive been doin it for a while now getting over fifty votes in five minutes, while watching the game, try it