7/5 Gamethread Devil Rays vs White Sox

ChWRoCk2

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 08:39 PM)
Why... So T-Ball Garcia can give up the lead again... besides the Sox have never been able to hit this guy. Unless the pen comes early the game is over.

The guy has throw like 3 awesome games in a row, what the f*** do you want from him?

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 07:38 PM)
Well, we got 12 outs to change that.  :)

Yep, and considering The DRays have the worst bullpen in the league, it should get done. No excuses against a team this bad, especially with Oakland coming into town this weekend.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 08:39 PM)
Why... So T-Ball Garcia can give up the lead again... besides the Sox have never been able to hit this guy. Unless the pen comes early the game is over.

People like you are not sox fans plain and simple. Calling garcia ''t-ball after what he has done this year makes you look like a bigger fool than ever before.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 01:39 AM)

Are you subbing for fathom today, or what?

Wow some of you need to shut the hell up. We are 29 over .500. The game is nowhere near over. As for the Uribe play, it was a great effort and a good idea. There was no excuse for AJ to not block the plate there, he should have prevented the runners foot from reaching home plate, that is the duty of the catcher. It was not Juan's fault at all.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 08:40 PM)
The guy has throw like 3 awesome games in a row, what the f*** do you want from him?

All that he wants to do is slurrrrrrrp on rowand some more.

QUOTE(Jeckle2000 @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 11:42 AM)
I just except better against a team like this. Especially this year.. Remember who is pitching tomarrow. We need 2 out of 3 here...

except better?

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 08:41 PM)
Wow some of you need to shut the hell up. We are 29 over .500. The game is nowhere near over. As for the Uribe play, it was a great effort and a good idea. There was no excuse for AJ to not block the plate there, he should have prevented the runners foot from reaching home plate, that is the duty of the catcher. It was not Juan's fault at all.

Can't really blame AJ either. He throw was a little high so he had to get up, therefore he left the plate a little open. Like I said, Uribe did the right thing on a hard-hit ball like that, but he just threw it a little high.

QUOTE(Wedge @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 01:41 AM)
I've got an idea!  Let's replace Garcia with Jason Schmidt!

That's a great idea! I love the Sox, I just hate all the players. Our players suck to a man. We just need to get some of those other-team-players and then we'll never lose again.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 08:43 PM)
Can't really blame AJ either.  He throw was a little high so he had to get up, therefore he left the plate a little open.  Like I said, Uribe did the right thing on a hard-hit ball like that, but he just threw it a little high.

Well I was a catcher and I know I would have tried my hardest to block the plate. That's a play AJ will usually make, but oh well. It didn't end up mattering as the line drive double play cancelled the whole thing out.

QUOTE(chi-guy2 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 09:44 PM)
god damnit why cant we hit piece of s*** hendrickson

Thing is, in the first 2-3 innings, we were ALL OVER what Hendrickson was throwing. Now they let him settle it, and we look complacent at the plate again.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 11:45 AM)
What's the pitch count on the s***bags' pitcher?

70 at the start of this inning. Need to get him up to 90 at the end.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 07:43 PM)
Rowand has been my only disappointment this season, I expected big things from him. But I'm not going to complain about Rowand's under performance because he has been clutch at times.

He's hitting something like .350 with RISP. Id say he's pretty clutch.