Haha

clujer420

Did you see last week when they picked Cincy to win the World Series? I guess they had the same record, ERA and batting average as Aneheim did at this point last year. There were a bunch of similarities.

Did you see last week when they picked Cincy to win the World Series? I guess they had the same record, ERA and batting average as Aneheim did at this point last year. There were a bunch of similarities.

Then again...last year at this time....the Angels were s***ty. And this year....the Reds moved from Cinergy to Great American Ballpark.

I'm thinking that one would had to have been more humorous than their actual prediction, no?

If so....it's kind of funny and ironic. If not....ESPN has proven me and everyone else on earth right....they are run by and have hired a bunch of idiots to write this s***.

Esteban Loaiza has more wins than the Tigers.

Loaiza and Mike Mussina have the same number of wins as the Indians and Tigers combined.

The two worst teams in baseball play in the AL Central.

I dunno. Just some more facts of interest I came up with off the top of my head...