GAME THREAD 7-6-2005 SOX vs FISH

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Jose doesn't walk many guys, and AJ is catching, I've got faith that he'll throw a good game, and even if he doesn't, the Sox have shown they can always come back. So let's sweep em boys!!!! :gosox3: :headbang

Hopefully Jenks comes in with lead in the 6th...who knows which Contreras will show up tonight.

I've been waiting to see a Sox pitcher hit 99-100mph on the gun for years...would be nice to see Jenks do it. :D

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 08:31 AM)
Well, they've won the first 2 games of the series, in my presence.  Hopefully they can still win without me being there. :P

Go Sox....get the sweep!

you do know that if they lose today, its now your fault, right? LOL ;)

I'm pretty sure Contreras got molested the last time he faced the Rays, so there's something to look forward to. If Contreras sucks it up again today, KW will almost certainly make a move, IMO. Let's just say I expect very little from the Count.

Anyone know how many innings Jenks can go?

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 08:14 AM)
I'm pretty sure Contreras got molested the last time he faced the Rays, so there's something to look forward to.  If Contreras sucks it up again today, KW will almost certainly make a move, IMO.  Let's just say I expect very little from the Count.

Anyone know how many innings Jenks can go?

I'd hardly call 4 ER's over 5 IP being "molested" especially out of our #4 starter.

Should we start a contest and make bets on which inning you think Lou Piniella gets ejected? I am almost certain he is gonna be kicking some dirt tonite, I am guessing 5th inning, one out.

;)

Well, we should be in for a long evening. Crawford and Gathright might be running wild. Jose will throw two more wild pitches, but the Sox will still pull it out in the end.

Hopefully, The Full Count can get his 4th W tonight.

:gosox1: :gosox2: :gosox3: :gosox4: :gosoxretro: :gosox3: :gosox2: :gosoxretro: :gosox4: :gosox1: