GAME THREAD 7-6-2005 SOX vs FISH

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL...I don't even know who Rooney and Farmer are interviewing, but he's talking about Crede sitting around earlier today with ice on his sore back...all the while voting for Pods.

Ok...It's Scott Reifert...Press guy.

Edited by Balta1701

QUOTE(osxfreak @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 07:20 PM)
OK is it just me or does seeing Shingo get you nerveous no matter how much up we are? What happened to Zero? lol

He lost his control earlier in the year and couldn't throw anything for strikes.

He's had it these last few weeks...throwing both the fastball and the frisbee for strikes...keeping people off balance again.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 01:46 AM)
you know by now, they only show up when we're losing.

Wow, I'm missed? Actually, I'm in the process of moving, and I was stuck without internet and television until late tonight. Pisses me off that I missed last night's heroics. And yes, I think it will be interesting to see if the Sox might consider Dye at 1b next year. It's a lot easier to find a RF than it is a 1b.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 09:20 PM)
Anybody else here the jagoff in the background?

"That's a pop-up!  That's a pop-up!  Haha, pop-up!"

That guy is incredible. Last series in Tampa Bay, he always was just screaming and yelling when Dye was up. A while back, I was watching the Brewers/Devil Rays series and he was there as well, yelling.