Pods = All Star

GoArow33

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(YahtzeeSox @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 10:13 PM)
GUYS

Change your email every 25 votes- there is a rumor going around they stop counting after 25.

It might not be 100% true though- but BUehrle said he thinks 975 of his 1000 votes arent gonna count. Take it FWIW.

yeah I seen that.

QUOTE(YahtzeeSox @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 10:13 PM)
GUYS

Change your email every 25 votes- there is a rumor going around they stop counting after 25.

It might not be 100% true though- but BUehrle said he thinks 975 of his 1000 votes arent gonna count. Take it FWIW.

I looked at the all the Rules and contest info and did not find that at all, I know the All-star game said 25, but I havent seen a thing about it for final vote, I emailed MLB about it!

QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 09:13 PM)
what makes you guys thinks Yahtzees way works?

People need to vote the regular way incase his dosent count.

Why wouldn't it? The only Flash application on the whole voting sheet is the randomly generated numbers 1-99999. The box you type the number into is not in any way shape or form tied into the flash generator. It would HAVE to be a flash box for it to recognize that it's a valid number.

I wouldn't worry about it, since there are plenty of people who think what I say is wrong and are voting the normal way. That's the smart thing to do. 1/2 people voting normal, 1/2 stuffing boxes my way.

Do what you want.

QUOTE(YahtzeeSox @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 10:17 PM)
Why wouldn't it? The only Flash application on the whole voting sheet is the randomly generated numbers 1-99999. The box you type the number into is not in any way shape or form tied into the flash generator. It would HAVE to be a flash box for it to recognize that it's a valid number.

I wouldn't worry about it, since there are plenty of people who think what I say is wrong and are voting the normal way. That's the smart thing to do. 1/2 people voting normal, 1/2 stuffing boxes my way.

Do what you want.

Ok i gunna vote normal for alittle while then i might use your way for awhile.

QUOTE(WSoxMatt @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 02:59 AM)
Buehrle gave another speech today before the game, then told Fox News he has voted at least 1000 times for Pods!!!.

Someone tell Mark to be careful. We don't want him to get the mysterious Carlos Zambrano disease.

Cubs tell Zambrano to stop surfing.

Edited by KevHead0881

s*** that better not be the case. I don't want all of my hard work to go for nothing. But they said there were 4 million votes casted. That would mean 160,000 had used 25 votes. I doubt that many people have voted. Who knows? I guess I'll start changing my e-mail.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 09:23 PM)
s*** that better not be the case. I don't want all of my hard work to go for nothing. But they said there were 4 million votes casted. That would mean 160,000 had used 25 votes. I doubt that many people have voted. Who knows? I guess I'll start changing my e-mail.

I wouldn't worry about it. It's nowhere in the rules.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jul 5, 2005 -> 10:23 PM)

Dont buehrle probaly thought there was a 25 limit.