This should be our next SS

southsider2k5

I don't think the Sox would spend around 7 mil for a guy that has'nt ever played here. He does have good speed, defense, and a little pop. If we get him (highly doubtful) he'll end up being Choice with more speed.IMO.Manos has'nt been too bad at short.Maybe he'll come cheap to us for a year. Unless our plan is to put DJ there at short,Harris at 2nd? Hummel back at AAA or is he expendable at this point next year.

I don't think the Sox would spend around 7 mil for a guy that has'nt ever played here. He does have good speed, defense, and a little pop. If we get him (highly doubtful) he'll end up being Choice with more speed.IMO.Manos has'nt been too bad at short.Maybe he'll come cheap to us for a year. Unless our plan is to put DJ there at short,Harris at 2nd? Hummel back at AAA or is he expendable at this point next year.

please dont tell me we are thinking of moving jimenez to SS...i know he is off to a good start and that sometimes hides flaws but this guy is no SS..i know people think he has comeback 100% from his injuries but he has long term effects that does effect his abilities...he has lost speed and quickness...especiallly going to his left...which is going into the hole at SS...even before the injury his arm wa always marginal for a SS....he would be the bad version of the clayton - valentin hybrid SS...his penchant for errors would only be exceeded by his lack of range and weak arm :o

you can get by with him on 2nd if he is hitting and getting on base..but please..not at SS..

my plan is to win the division :lolhitting ..then get jose to come back for 3 more years at SS..hopefully this gives andy gonzalez time to develop...or if he disappoints then it gives us time to find the right SS from another org...

My ass isn't what it was back in the days when I would "shake my money-maker".

then do yoga, pilates, and step aerobics like I do - really helps when you want to shake it shake it shake, shake it shake it shake, shake your booty -

then do yoga, pilates, and step aerobics like I do - really helps when you want to shake it shake it shake, shake it shake it shake, shake your booty -

I got to find a good instructional book or DVD on yoga... The pilates is crazy good, though.

When are the stupid, cowardly owners going to insist that guys from Japan and other countries go through a draft, just like American kids?  I cannot believe that they did not accomplish this at last year's negotiations.

If baseball's antitrust exemption gets pulled the status of world wide players is something that could get interesting. Right now it all depends on what country you are from. You could get an American kid who could sue for discrimination and change all of that.