Feel good thread

drowninginflame

Good job to everyone on soxtalk, seriously.

Everyone voted thier asses off and got scotty on the Allstar team.

I think this place is the infrastructure of a white sox rennesaince (sp?)

People are starting to notice us and I think that Scotty won the popular vote says something about all of us as sox fans.

Everyone here lives and breathes for the team and does thier best at motivationing thier non sox fan friends to give the guys a shot.

It's a great time to be a sox fan right now and lets all hope it gets bigger and better from here.

Once again, good job everyone.

Its defenitely a great time to be a Sox fan. This last week with the whole "SUPPORT PODS" deal really brought all of Soxdom together as if the winning season hadn't already done so.

I love this team more with each passing day.

GO SOX!!!!

QUOTE(POTUSChris @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 08:17 PM)
I love this team so much.  I'm feeling great right now, and for the first time in a while, I'm actually excited about the All Star game..  GO SOX!  And way to go soxtalk!

great job everyone! its gonna be a great all-star game.

p.s. cool sig potuschris

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 09:22 PM)
I can't wait until Francona needs a pinch runner...Everyone will know who it will be, and everyone will know exactly what's going to happen.  And since I-Rod is in the AL...there won't be a damn thing anyone can do to stop it.

How's LoDuca's arm? I know Piazza has a puss arm, but he's starting and won't be in the game that late.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 6, 2005 -> 08:55 PM)
Its defenitely a great time to be a Sox fan.  This last week with the whole "SUPPORT PODS" deal really brought all of Soxdom together as if the winning season hadn't already done so. 

I love this team more with each passing day.

GO SOX!!!!

That seems to start at the front office, through the players, on down to the fans. It should be a great season the rest of the way.

It just feels like one of those years, let's just keeping riding out the good times and just enjoy it damnit because it's being a long time since anyone can say we've had a season like this.

the best part is our attendence is starting to climb, last time i checked we just passed the twins up on attendence and the yanks and red sox have yet to come. Im hoping we can maybe end up around 15th maybe a little lower. Than hopefully from having such a good year that will help us in attendence next year.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 01:17 PM)
I read somewhere that our attendance is going to be AT LEAST 1.85M as it stands today.  That's basically where we've been at in attendance the past couple years.  There's no doubt it's going to surpass that though.

right now its up from past years which is good because last year we faced the yanks early which will certainly boost attendence up anymore.