Deep throat uncovered?

southsider2k5

Fred Fielding is a very plausible candidate but I am not totally convionced until Woodward and Bernstein say who it was.

I never bought Pat Buchanan being Deep Throat for a minute.

It didn't make sense to me right off of the bat right away either. I remember thinking "how could he keep quiet for 30 years?" We all know how little Pat B looks for attention.. :D

Buchanan never had that type of inside information that Deep Throat had, plus he was not the person who would have leaked any information. Beyond that, remember from the books that Deep Throat had a certain type of power in communicating with Woodward and Bernstein - marked newspapers and all that - that was way out of Buchanan's league.

I always thought that Jim Hougans book Secret agenda and Colodny and Gettlins book Silent Coup absolutely put Woodward and Bernstein to shame. I know very little about the U of I professor and the research he did, maybe someone here will educate me.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I always thought it was Linda Lovelace.  :huh:

well zach your mind and my mind must be in the same gutter... thats exactly what i was thinking when i saw the title of the thread....lol.....then when i started readin i was like wtf........ :huh:

well zach your mind and my mind must be in the same gutter... thats exactly what i was thinking when i saw the title of the thread....lol.....then when i started readin i was like wtf........ :huh:

Maybe we need a "sex topic" board, to branch off of the off topic board? ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
Maybe we need a "sex topic" board, to branch off of the off topic board? ;)

and then again maybe we just need some sex.......... :o .....lol :headbang