Baseball Tonight/ESPN Commercials

SoxFan1

The commercials these guys come up with are hilarious! The PK and Tim Hudson one is funny. And the BAseball Tonight guys that do parodies of Baseball Movies!

Harold Reynolds (Field of Dreams): "The people will come Ray, The people will most definitely come."

Bobby Valentine (The Rookie): Bobby throws a ball past a radar on the highway and it says 76 MPH, as he passes the radar to retrieve the ball, the radar flickers and says 96 MPH.

(And the one with Gammons, Reynolds and all the other guys, Im not sure what movie it is though):

Reynolds: "I just dont know how you guys can talk about baseball all the time. I mean I like baseball, I've been to games, I just dont memerize who played 3rd base for Pittsburgh in 1960!"

The Host guy: "Don Hoke"

Gammons and the other guy: "Don Hoke"

The host guy: "Beat ya!"

This is a bit off topic and only for us local folks.. the commercials on 105.9 in the morning (ie.. "Mr. gormet coffee maker".. OMG.. is that not the funniest s*** you've ever heard,...? "Maybe it's called a latte cause it costs a lot-tay?"... LOLOLOL

Man.. I sure hope some of you know what the hell I'm talking about.. :D

I seem to recall one where a couple of the ESPN guys do a takeoff on Abbott & Costello's old "Who's on First?" routine. But I just can't quite come up with it.  Help me out guys.  Anyone remember this commercial?

Ya, gammons and ravech went back and forth doing that bit for BBTN.

The commercials these guys come up with are hilarious! The PK and Tim Hudson one is funny. And the BAseball Tonight guys that do parodies of Baseball Movies!

Harold Reynolds (Field of Dreams): "The people will come Ray, The people will most definitely come."

Bobby Valentine (The Rookie): Bobby throws a ball past a radar on the highway and it says 76 MPH, as he passes the radar to retrieve the ball, the radar flickers and says 96 MPH.

(And the one with Gammons, Reynolds and all the other guys, Im not sure what movie it is though):

Reynolds: "I just dont know how you guys can talk about baseball all the time. I mean I like baseball, I've been to games, I just dont memerize who played 3rd base for Pittsburgh in 1960!"

The Host guy: "Don Hoke"

Gammons and the other guy: "Don Hoke"

The host guy: "Beat ya!"

the one with harolds reynolds playing tom hanks was hilarious "there's no crying in baseball"

What about the one with "Oh yeah, well, he ain't seen my heat! I want to announce my presence with authority!" "Ok meat, show me heat!"

or

"Free leftover bagels in the luncheon room" When all the mascots and reporters are running through the halls!

the one with ray lewis was funny..i cant remember which sportscaster from espn it was but he was hinding under his desk and lewis was tearing up the office goinh..."come on man...time to take your beating" :lol:

how bout the one where actually i can't remember which bball player it was but he was like what's ur name and wingo is like "it's trey wingo" and he keeps crackin up

and another older one was ravech dancing to music in the office with muresan (sp?), that was friggin hilarious.

I love the ESPN 1000 ones for Afternoon thunder with McNeil, Jurko, and Harry on it.

I hate those commericals......... Not funny....... and all three of those huge tubs of goo are hideous to look at.

Plain and Simple.... the score is better.

WTF it wasnt Ray lewis you fool it was evander holyfield and he was going away charlie steiner and was walking around like "charlie come get your whoopin" and btw the best Sportsceneter commercial EVER was the bigger buddie with Stu Scott and Rich Eisen playing basketball with the kids and it also features good ol shotgun toting Jason Williams

My favirote SportsCenter commercials not previously mentioned are...

The one where Kenny Mayne messes up and the show's producer walks to the desk and asks for the microphone and Kenny Mayne throughs it down and he knocks some stuff over while leaving, and then Trevor Hoffman comes in to close the episode.

And I love the one where they put in natural grass at ESPN's office...I love it when Rich Eisen is walking on the carpet and he blows out his ACL. Then after the grass is in the sprinklers go off.

As far as the Score vs. the ESPN...The Score is much better. I hate ESPN radio because it is national and is taking listeners from local sports talk stations.