Iraqi Info Minister still in business?

southsider2k5

- A previously unknown Iraqi group opposed to the US presence said deposed president Saddam Hussein was to deliver a message to his country within three days.

"President Saddam Hussein was not killed. He is still alive. He is going to address a message to Iraqis and to the (Arab) nation within 72 hours," the group calling itself Iraqi Resistance and Liberation said in a letter published Tuesday by the London-based Arabic newspaper Al-Quds Al-Arabi.

The letter said Saddam "has come across evidence that some Iraqi officials had long been involved with American and British intelligence."

The mysterious organization stressed it was not "the remnants of the (ousted) Iraqi government," despite comments similar to those made by the regime, particularly information minister Mohammad Said al-Sahhaf, before US troops rolled into central Baghdad on April 9.

The group denounced what it called "a disinformation campaign" by the United States to hide losses at the hands of the "courageous resistance."

The organization claimed US forces in Iraq have suffered 1,300 deaths and more than 3,000 wounded and that British troops have suffered 211 deaths.

The US Defense Department says 137 US military personnel have been killed in the Iraqi conflict. The British say 31 of their troops have died.

Al-Quds al-Arabi is edited by Abdul Bari Atwan, a Palestinian known for his pro-Saddam sympathies.

I think the Iraqi information minister is the one who writes the economic speechs for the White House these days.

He has been writing about the cubs winning the world series for years.

07-minister.jpg

"The Chicago Cubs have had winning teams each and every year of their existence. There is no proof that they have ever lost even one game to the hands of the infidels of the National League. I tell you this, they have crushed their opponents on the field with very very strong force and have captured the championship time and time again. What Yankees? Those who say that the Yankees have captured even one trophy are liars! The Yankees and all other teams have not even come within 50 games of the Cubs. The infidels that say 1969 was a failure are lying. The season was created in a Hollywood studio. I tell you this, the Cubs defeated the Mets like dogs and left them dying at the gates of Wrigley."

He has been writing about the cubs winning the world series for years.

07-minister.jpg

"The Chicago Cubs have had winning teams each and every year of their existence. There is no proof that they have ever lost even one game to the hands of the infidels of the National League. I tell you this, they have crushed their opponents on the field with very very strong force and have captured the championship time and time again. What Yankees? Those who say that the Yankees have captured even one trophy are liars! The Yankees and all other teams have not even come within 50 games of the Cubs. The infidels that say 1969 was a failure are lying. The season was created in a Hollywood studio. I tell you this, the Cubs defeated the Mets like dogs and left them dying at the gates of Wrigley."

I tell you this, the Cubs defeated the Mets like dogs and left them dying at the gates of Wrigley."

That would explain the smell outside of Wrigley...

He also writes about the Sox:

07-minister.jpg

"Why is there such talk of no attendance. The seats are full. I will take you there in one hour and show you that there is not even one empty blue seat. The masses are at the gates of U.S. Cellular and they must be beaten back with bats to keep them out."

"There has never been anyone on the field. Those images, I tell you now, were created by the enemy. They are false. They are a lie. Never once has anyone been on the field or near a coach much less an umpire."

"The payroll is the highest in the league I tell you. The infidels lie and want us to beleive that money is never spent on players. I tell you this, we have and always will spend money to get the very very best players and keep them here forever."

Unless the information guy is on the wanted list, he should move to the U.S.

I don't think anybody here hates the guy, most of us I am sure find his propoganda humerous. He could do commercials in the United States, I am sure all the major late night shows would have him on...I can see the big question already..."What the hell were you talking about".

He would probably be asked to host SNL too.

Who knows, one day he could even have his own TV show...most likely it would be like the Arsenio Hall show, popular for a little while, then it will burn out.

I don't think anybody here hates the guy, most of us I am sure find his propoganda humerous.  He could do commercials in the United States, I am sure all the major late night shows would have him on...I can see the big question already..."What the hell were you talking about".

Who knows, one day he could even have his own TV show...most likely it would be like the Arsenio Hall show, popular for a little while, then it will burn out.

He has been offered to do a news show in Abu Dhabi if he wants it.

I don't think anybody here hates the guy, most of us I am sure find his propoganda humerous.  He could do commercials in the United States, I am sure all the major late night shows would have him on...I can see the big question already..."What the hell were you talking about".

He has been offered to do a news show in Abu Dhabi if he wants it.

Seriously? Even after he has totally been discredited as a source of truth? lol.