If the White Sox...

SoxFan1

If the White Sox re-located or moved, would you still be a Sox fan?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. If the White Sox re-located or moved, would you still be a Sox fan?

• Yes
    • No
    • Doesn't Matter

And i´m talking from brazil... and i never went to a game...    :angry:

No offense but the fact that youve never been to a game could make it easier for you to stay a fan than for the rest of us to stay a fan. Comiskey probably has no real sentimental value to you, and thats expectable given youve never been. But hopefully they wont move and youll get to share the joy of Comiskey with the rest of us. :)

Let me just say I don't think this team would move voluntarily. I know it was brought up that moving to Tampa was at one time a possibility. The only way this team would move would to be forced out. The only way this team would be forced out within the next 20 years is if the Cubs won a World Championship before us. We truly would be the forgotten team then.

May as well put up like 15 in a row or so. :lol:

im a white sox fan because they were one of the two teams loctaed in chicago..im a fan because the represent the are of chicago i was born in...now if they moved to like gary ind i would be a fan because they are still within that geographical area...but if the moved to like washington DC...no way..id probably become a drays fan just so i wouldnt be considered a bandwagon jumper and i did live in that area for awhile

if the sox moved to portland i might consider staying a fan since i lived there too , a lot longer than i did in fla and i got a lot of family there...

but more than likely my alligence would end...not only would i not root for them..it would probably become my most hated team :bringit

im a white sox fan because they were one of the two teams loctaed in chicago..im a fan because the represent the are of chicago i was born in...now if they moved to like gary ind i would be a fan because they are still within that geographical area...but if the moved to like washington DC...no way..id probably become a drays fan just so i wouldnt be considered a bandwagon jumper and i did live in that area for awhile

if the sox moved to portland i might consider staying a fan since i lived there too , a  lot longer than i did in fla and i got a lot of family there...

but more than likely my alligence would end...not only would i not root  for them..it would probably become my most hated team :bringit

Wow Baggs, Harsh!

with the USCF deal came an extension in the Sox lease for another, what, 15 years which comits them to 2023 or something like that - my numbers be a year or so off - that was the best part of the deal for me - the Sox ain't moving. I have been through that too many times in my life... you young guys don't remember the fears of losing the Sox that we had in the 70s and up until JR bought the team -

as much as JR gets bashed, he solidified the team in Chicago and he has set it up for them to be here long after he is gone - he deserves thanks for that - and actuarial tables tll us that JR has maybe 5 good years tops as chairman before age catches up to him -

Guest hotsoxchick1

if the sox moved i guess i would have to move too.. i would just hope it was to a warmer climate than what we have now............lol.lol.lol.lol. :D

but seriously ..i would still be a fan and i would transfer from work and move out of chicago if they did.............well not only because they did i actually want to move to warmer weather anyhow but... i would make them a reason or excuse to go from here lol................. :lol:

if the sox moved i guess i would have to move too.. i would just hope it was to a warmer climate than what we have now............lol.lol.lol.lol. :D

but seriously ..i would still be a fan and i would transfer from work and move out of chicago if they did.............well not only because they did i actually want to move to warmer weather anyhow but... i would make them a reason or excuse to go from here lol................. :lol:

Hows So Cal sound, lol.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well jas to tell ya the truth.. it sounds cool but i have my sights set on somewhere else...........cally is too expensive for my blood...........

with the USCF deal came an extension in the Sox lease for another, what, 15 years which comits them to 2023 or something like that - my numbers be a year or so off - that was the best part of the deal for me - the Sox ain't moving.  I have been through that too many times in my life... you young guys don't remember the fears of losing the Sox that we had in the 70s and up until JR bought the team -

as much as JR gets bashed, he solidified the team in Chicago and he has set it up for them to be here long after he is gone - he deserves thanks for that - and actuarial tables tll us that JR has maybe 5 good years tops as chairman before age catches up to him -

thats an excellent point c - dub

for all the bashing we give reinsdorf...he has made sure we have a team to bash..if the debartolo's got the sox..his plan was moving them to denver...

Guest hotsoxchick1
with the USCF deal came an extension in the Sox lease for another, what, 15 years which comits them to 2023 or something like that - my numbers be a year or so off - that was the best part of the deal for me - the Sox ain't moving.  I have been through that too many times in my life... you young guys don't remember the fears of losing the Sox that we had in the 70s and up until JR bought the team -

thats an excellent point c - dub

for all the bashing we give reinsdorf...he has made sure we have a team to bash..if the debartolo's got the sox..his plan was moving them to denver...

hey i can sing rockey mount.. high...............lol

Hows So Cal sound, lol.

The LA area now has over 16 million people. Some have suggested that it can support 3 teams. The Riverside-San Bernadino area is being touted for a possible team.