If You Had To Trade

nitetrain8601

If you had to trade a current core guy on the squad for a chance at Rocket[hypothetically speaking] or for another guy that you think could extremely help this team, who would it be???

Here's the choices:

Pods

Arow

Dye

Crede

Uribe

Iguchi

Konerko

Pierzynski

Thomas

Anyone in our pitching staff minus Jenks and Walker.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 11:49 AM)
If you had to trade a current core guy on the squad for a chance at Rocket[hypothetically speaking] or for another guy that you think could extremely help this team, who would it be???

Here's the choices:

Pods

Arow

Dye

Crede

Uribe

Iguchi

Konerko

Pierzynski

Thomas

No one.

So let me get this straight...this "Game" considers trading Uribe for Clemens or Crede for Clemens straight-up a possibility?

I don't even see the point of playing.

Just accepting the idea...I love our starting lineup. I love our bench. I love our starters. I love our bullpen. I love our clubhouse. There are people out there who would be upgrades over what we have...but the cost would be too damn high to get them. I wouldn't change a thing about this team right now.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 11:49 AM)

Here's the choices:

Pods

Arow

Dye

Crede

Uribe

Iguchi

Konerko

Pierzynski

Thomas

Take a 100 guesses at which one I would trade Nitetrain.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 11:59 AM)
So let me get this straight...this "Game" considers trading Uribe for Clemens or Crede for Clemens straight-up a possibility?

I don't even see the point of playing.

Just accepting the idea...I love our starting lineup.  I love our bench.  I love our starters.  I love our bullpen.  I love our clubhouse.  There are people out there who would be upgrades over what we have...but the cost would be too damn high to get them.  I wouldn't change a thing about this team right now.

Not straight up for those guys obviously, but they would go in a package with others, most likely minor leaguers. Like Crede, BMac, Tracey for Chavez(hypothetically speaking).

Sorry if some people think it's stupid, it's an off day and there's nothing to do. And "no one" is an acceptable answer.