Kansas City Royals Schedule

DonkeyKongerko

they face Boston 6 times, Baltimore 7 times, 4 in Minnesota, Toronto 3 times, Seattle 5 times and Oakland 7 times.

An article on ESPN.com says they will contend for the rest of the year because the Twins and White Sox are "thin". I think we will find out whos thin after these next 30 days or so of baseball.

I don't think that's the question to ask.  I think the question to ask is....what in the f*** is the ESPN crew thinking?

I don't take offense to that at all. At this point, I think it is fair to say we aren't very good and if "thin" is how they want to describe it, then so be it. Until we start playing well, we are not above criticism.

I don't take offense to that at all.  At this point, I think it is fair to say we aren't very good and if "thin" is how they want to describe it, then so be it.  Until we start playing well, we are not above criticism.

I agree these are the same people a month ago , kissing the TWINS ass , now its KC.