Real World

He_Gawn

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 02:11 PM)
Yikes.. poor girl is gonna be saggin to her knees if she keeps going without a bra.

^^^^^^

Not to mention some serious back pain....

QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 05:07 PM)
What is this Real World that you speak of? Did it get mixed up with the Lost World?

You know DBAH0..."The Real World"!! The one where we let people live rent free, in a house they'd never afford otherwise, give them everything they ened to survive, let them do some "job" where they interact with celebrities, one where we send them on occasional vacations to say....Jamaica....for all of their hard work.

That show is more useless than Richard Simmons at a Hooters Restaurant.

QUOTE(winodj @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 08:17 PM)
Isn't that show over yet?

This show is the same every season, just new towns. When they first get there, they all figure out who they want to get together with, not realizing the enviornment to do so is a bad idea. Drinking, fights, etc.

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 07:31 AM)
She's hot, and she has nice "feet".

Tex, who's that in your avatar?

Thanks for asking. From Cowboy U, a reality show on CMT

"Hollywood" Don Yates, Bullfighter

Ever see a guy grin after walking away from 1,800 pounds of twisting fury? That's what "Hollywood" Don Yates does for a living. The athletically gifted bullfighter has rocked the house in rodeo and bull riding from coast to coast. His achievements in the arena protecting bull riders and entertaining spectators have made him a championship level competitor in professional rodeo for 16 years. He has fought bulls in the National Finals Rodeo, Ellensburg, Bullfighters Only Finals and Turquoise Circuit Rodeos and been named champion bullfighter at the Salinas Rodeo. "Hollywood" has also been a 9-time contestant on the Wrangler Bullfight Tour.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 07:47 AM)
She's okay, but she can't touch Jamie Chung!

This season is REAL boring, though, and none of the girls are hot enough to keep me tuning in.

or Connie Chung

QUOTE(The Critic @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 07:54 AM)
Hey, to each his own, Tex!!

:P  :D

....although Connie Chung doesn't even seem as wrong as wino's Bea Arthur fetish....

:D

Actually when she married Maury Povich, I gave up that fantasy. I mean who is sexier than Maury Povich

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 08:18 AM)
Thanks for the info. For a second I thought it might be you, and I was thrown for a loop as it's nothing like what I pictured. I have no idea what I picture, but it isn't that. Or Connie Chung.

I always loved Connie though.

I look more like the picture in my profile.

DAMMIT!!! I clicked on the profile and now am trying not to bust out laughing here at work!!! LOL!!! I'm leaving in two hours to go to a Godzilla convention, and if they knew I was goofing around now also, I'd be...well...they wouldn't care...but still!!!

QUOTE(Kid Gleason @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 07:34 AM)
I never check the profiles. I've always felt weird doing that, almost like peeping. It's one of those areas that as long as I don't do it, I am not an internet loser. Just ignore my post count...on all 20 boards I visit...thanks...

Your 20-board post totals STILL don't equal ss2k5's total here, though.....