My Blog's first article... on you guessed it Gitmo

KipWellsFan

http://thedanreport.blogspot.com/

Be the first visitor!

Tentatively named the Dan report but I don't like it as it is obviously very self-indulgent.

First article is entitled "CNN report on Gitmo confirms ex-CIA informant's impression of inmates?" This blog won't be just a rehashing of other info but what I think is somewhat of an Independent view on current topics.

Also if you've always wondered what the Kipper looks like here's your chance to put either your love or hate to a face. Warning, the weird effect I created on the image gives me a god-like supa-pimp quality... you'll see. :D

I'd love to hear some thoughts

EDIT: Also, not on purpose the article relates somewhat to the London bombings

Edited by KipWellsFan

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 06:49 PM)

Be the first visitor!

Tentatively named the Dan report but I don't like it as it is obviously very self-indulgent.

First article is entitled  "CNN report on Gitmo confirms ex-CIA informant's impression of inmates?"  This blog won't be just a rehashing of other info but what I think is somewhat of an Independent view on current topics.

Also if you've always wondered what the Kipper looks like here's your chance to put either your love or hate to a face.  Warning, the weird effect I created on the image gives me a god-like supa-pimp quality... you'll see. :D

It sucks! :P

I'll read it and let you know.

QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 06:49 PM)

Be the first visitor!

First article is entitled  "CNN report on Gitmo confirms ex-CIA informant's impression of inmates?"  This blog won't be just a rehashing of other info but what I think is somewhat of an Independent view on current topics.

Also if you've always wondered what the Kipper looks like here's your chance to put either your love or hate to a face.  Warning, the weird effect I created on the image gives me a god-like supa-pimp quality... you'll see. :D

I'm much more inclined to believe what the government tells me about these people than the word of a dissaffected ex-CIA informant. That's just me though.

There may well have been cases where someone was detained after being "sold" by some tribal leader out in the badlands but there's no way to accurately quantify how many actually fall under this circumstance. It could be 2 or 3 guys or 2 or 3 dozen for all anyone really knows.

Edited by NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 08:50 PM)
There may well have been cases where someone was detained after being "sold" by some tribal leader out in the badlands but there's no way to accurately quantify how many actually fall under this circumstance.  It could be 2 or 3 guys or 2 or 3 dozen for all anyone really knows.

Well...we do know that the number of people released from Gitmo without ever having been charged with anything numbers in the hundreds...several hundred.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 09:52 PM)
Well...we do know that the number of people released from Gitmo without ever having been charged with anything numbers in the hundreds...several hundred.

Those people were released because , and I quote, "they were no longer of any intelligence value" not because they were determined to be innocent.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Jul 7, 2005 -> 09:50 PM)
I'm much more inclined to believe what the government tells me about these people than the word of a dissaffected ex-CIA informant.  That's just me though.

There may well have been cases where someone was detained after being "sold" by some tribal leader out in the badlands but there's no way to accurately quantify how many actually fall under this circumstance.  It could be 2 or 3 guys or 2 or 3 dozen for all anyone really knows.

You might enjoy my next article more Nuke, it's an exposal of cbc.ca's poor journalism or as you would say liberal bias.