GAME THREAD 7-8-2005 SOX vs A's

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 08:16 PM)
Willie will like Charlotte.  The groupies are easier in the minors a lot of the time than they are in the majors.

he's a big-shot in the minors, he can stories about how life is in the majors. you can order whatever you want whatever time you want from room service.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 08:16 PM)
Konerko is a middle of the pack defender, alot better first baseman than him and we have one in our minors currently. He picks balls out of the dirt very well but cannot move for anything out of his reach ( most times). Gload> konerko.

any other first basemen would have been perfectly squared up with the ball, but for konekro he did a good job, not like it was a tough catch or something

timos having a good game, perhaps ozzie really is debating willies and timos play and sending down the guy who falters

edit: and he has a nice break up slide

Edited by ChWRoCk2

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 07:21 PM)
I am wondering the same thing. Honestly.

He may suck, but I figure he's already made his $1 million bucks this year by winning two games already despite absolutely no playing time. He is not a good everyday player, but he has done his job with us for the two years he's been here.

QUOTE(CYGarland @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 07:22 PM)
pathetic way to score a run, but i'll take it i guess

Against Oakland, off all teams, who seem to get atleast 2 runs a game off us cheaply.

I'll take a few many pathetic runs.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 08:23 PM)
He may suck, but I figure he's already made his $1 million bucks this year by winning two games already despite absolutely no playing time. He is not a good everyday player, but he has done his job with us for the two years he's been here.

He is hitting .224 with an ops of .594. He hasn't earned 50 thousand.