How many games?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. How many games?

• 11-12
    • 13-14
    • 15-16
    • 17-18
    • 19-20

That twins second half schedual is tough and we got a pretty tough one too but nowhere near that. The last series against the twins is at the cell :pray. As much as we all think the twins are going to be fighting for it down the stretch it probably wont be them. It will most likely be the Cleveland indians! Most people predicted this team would come out with the division at the beginning of the year and they are going to be a tough team to keep back. We may be sitting pretty right now but this division could be fought for at the end. Like gammons said, the indians play the royals, d-rays, and mariners more than 30 games in the second half. The final series of the season will be against the indians at jacobs and hopefully we will have it locked up by then, i think we will and most of the people here would agree. :gosox4:

Off the top of my head...

'64 Phillies

'69 Cubs

'78 Red Sox

All teams that lost large, late season leads. I think the Angels blew one to the M's a few years back, but I can't remember what year. Regardless, this race is a LONG way from over.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 01:10 AM)
Off the top of my head...

'64 Phillies

'69 Cubs

'78 Red Sox

All teams that lost large, late season leads.  I think the Angels blew one to the M's a few years back, but I can't remember what year.  Regardless, this race is a LONG way from over.

Here it is 57 -27 ... to get 95 wins we need 38 more victories. we have 78 games reamaining and Ozzie is going to try and win all of them except those games he puts timo in. :huh