The next 3 weeks are pretty big

witesoxfan

If in 3 weeks...the Sox have a better record than the Twins....I will pretty much know that we, as of right now, are in the driver's seat. KC is hopefully falling....I believe they finally are....and Minnesota plays Tampa 6 times, Boston 6 times, KC 4 times, and then us in a 3-game set. They'll have a relatively easy schedule, while we have a relatively hard schedule...playing Oakland 6 times, Seattle 6 times, Baltimore 3 times, and then Minnesota.

These are huge because after this....we play Detroit, Toronto, and Cleveland in a stretch of 2 weeks...and Minny plays Oakland and Seattle. We'll be able to hopefully gain 3-5 games there as it is....and if we still have a 4 or 5 game lead on Minnesota at the time....we'll have made a big enough lead to where Minny can't really catch us without both us hitting a cold streak and them hitting an extremely hot streak at the same time. The odds of that happening are slim to none.

I know it's not even May yet....but I think we could put ourselves in a very, very good position to take the division in these next 3-5 weeks.

If in 3 weeks...the Sox have a better record than the Twins....I will pretty much know that we, as of right now, are in the driver's seat.  KC is hopefully falling....I believe they finally are....and Minnesota plays Tampa 6 times, Boston 6 times, KC 4 times, and then us in a 3-game set.  They'll have a relatively easy schedule, while we have a relatively hard schedule...playing Oakland 6 times, Seattle 6 times, Baltimore 3 times, and then Minnesota.

These are huge because after this....we play Detroit, Toronto, and Cleveland in a stretch of 2 weeks...and Minny plays Oakland and Seattle.  We'll be able to hopefully gain 3-5 games there as it is....and if we still have a 4 or 5 game lead on Minnesota at the time....we'll have made a big enough lead to where Minny can't really catch us without both us hitting a cold streak and them hitting an extremely hot streak at the same time.  The odds of that happening are slim to none.

I know it's not even May yet....but I think we could put ourselves in a very, very good position to take the division in these next 3-5 weeks.

Oh god dont start that crap again. As i said in the preseason, anything can happen against any team. Some of you guys had us winning almost all of our early games. You play them one at a time, no matter who the opponent.

If in 3 weeks...the Sox have a better record than the Twins....I will pretty much know that we, as of right now, are in the driver's seat.  KC is hopefully falling....I believe they finally are....and Minnesota plays Tampa 6 times, Boston 6 times, KC 4 times, and then us in a 3-game set.  They'll have a relatively easy schedule, while we have a relatively hard schedule...playing Oakland 6 times, Seattle 6 times, Baltimore 3 times, and then Minnesota.

These are huge because after this....we play Detroit, Toronto, and Cleveland in a stretch of 2 weeks...and Minny plays Oakland and Seattle.  We'll be able to hopefully gain 3-5 games there as it is....and if we still have a 4 or 5 game lead on Minnesota at the time....we'll have made a big enough lead to where Minny can't really catch us without both us hitting a cold streak and them hitting an extremely hot streak at the same time.  The odds of that happening are slim to none.

Oh god dont start that crap again. As i said in the preseason, anything can happen against any team. Some of you guys had us winning almost all of our early games. You play them one at a time, no matter who the opponent.

I'm not starting this crap again. I'm saying these next 3 weeks are huge....because they are.

I'm not starting this crap again. I'm saying these next 3 weeks are huge....because they are.

The next 3 weeks arent any more huge than any other 3 weeks in the season. :rolleyes:

The next 3 weeks arent any more huge than any other 3 weeks in the season. :rolleyes:

Believe what you want to believe. :ph34r:

LOL, amazing. Other than head to head, we play the EXACT same schedule as the royals and twins. How could any 3 weeks count more than another 3 weeks? Last time i checked, the team that wins the most games, wins the division. We dont get two wins for each game we win in your "three weeks" do we? If not, your logic is flawed.

LOL, amazing. Other than head to head, we play the EXACT same schedule as the royals and twins. How could any 3 weeks count more than another 3 weeks? Last time i checked, the team that wins the most games, wins the division. We dont get two wins for each game we win in your "three weeks" do we? If not, your logic is flawed.

What I am saying is that we will play harder teams before the Twins(this week)....and if we come out with a better record than them after this time frame, then we are in good shape. They then have to play the A's and M's....while we play the likes of the Blue Jays, Tigers, and Indians. We'll gain 3-5 games right there...because the Twins will lose and we'll end up winning...or that's what will hopefully happen, anyways.

If we come out with a much better record then them after May....we're in pretty good shape.

What I am saying is that we will play harder teams before the Twins(this week)....and if we come out with a better record than them after this time frame, then we are in good shape. They then have to play the A's and M's....while we play the likes of the Blue Jays, Tigers, and Indians. We'll gain 3-5 games right there...because the Twins will lose and we'll end up winning...or that's what will hopefully happen, anyways.

If we come out with a much better record then them after May....we're in pretty good shape.

And im saying the other two teams play the same exact schedule, so it doesnt matter who we are playing, it matters if we win or lose.