Bobby Simmons

Wow the Bucks are going to be a pretty damn good team, basicly adding Simmons, Bogut, and since he was injured Ford. Also resigning Redd.... Is there any doubt that our division in basketball is the toughest in the east if not in all of basketball. If Bogut is as good as everyone thinks maybe our whole division ends up in the playoffs lmao.

Heat

Detroit

Nets

Pacers

Bulls

Celtics

Cavs

Bucks

I can see that happening, Philly is a crap team Webber has been s*** for them, Washington I think is going to be a lot lot worse without Hughes and the only other contender I think would be Orlando but with no defense they wont go anywhere.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 09:28 PM)
Talk about being overpaid. Damn,

Holy s***! I didn't even realize he would be making close to 10 million a season. A little steep for a guy that's had one good year. Simmons is a good pick-up. But he shouldn't be making anymore than the MLE.

Yaroslav Korelev. Play now. Oops, that's right that ain't gonna happen. Gotta feel sorry for Mr. Brand. But yes, the Bucks will be back, too bad they are getting Terry Stotts instead of Flip Saunders.

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2005 @ Jul 8, 2005 -> 09:30 PM)
Holy s***!  I didn't even realize he would be making close to 10 million a season.  A little steep for a guy that's had one good year.  Simmons is a good pick-up.  But he shouldn't be making anymore than the MLE.

I agree, he was overpaid. Next thing you know, Paul McPherson will be offered a max deal by Atlanta without even having to be in the league for the past couple of years.

Anyway, Miami, NJ, Boston, Philly, Orlando and Washington are in different divisions. Unless you meant the same conference SoxFan101.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 05:26 AM)
I agree, he was overpaid. Next thing you know, Paul McPherson will be offered a max deal by Atlanta without even having to be in the league for the past couple of years.

Anyway, Miami, NJ, Boston, Philly, Orlando and Washington are in different divisions. Unless you meant the same conference SoxFan101.

I know but I meant for our division to all get in the playoffs, NJ is probably a shoe in and im not sure about Boston but I think the Bucks could beat out Philly Orlando and Washington.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 12:26 AM)

Gotta luv those Chicago-DePaul guys... :wub:

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 02:33 AM)
I know but I meant for our division to all get in the playoffs, NJ is probably a shoe in and im not sure about Boston but I think the Bucks could beat out Philly Orlando and Washington.

they dont have a chance against philly, AI and webber are going to own

QUOTE(ChWRoCk2 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 09:17 PM)
they dont have a chance against philly, AI and webber are going to own

If they work together they will be good but they wont own and Hasnt Webber already said he wants out before... those 2 arent what you call a great duo.