hit and run near park

Molto

A hit and run on the south side of Chicago? No way...

Sorry for the sarcasm :ph34r:

last week hit and run by my father's house, where I grew up, at Fletcher and Lavergne - 3150 N and 5000 W, just a tab over from the SCR and WRT's studio.

they happen all over.

A hit and run on the south side of Chicago? No way...

Sorry for the sarcasm :ph34r:

last week hit and run by my father's house, where I grew up, at Fletcher and Lavergne - 3150 N and 5000 W, just a tab over from the SCR and WRT's studio.

they happen all over.

the seem to be more common nowadays though...

im just guessing here but i figure about 90% of hit and runs are guys that are DWI or have priors

im just guessing here but i figure about 90% of hit and runs are guys that are DWI or have priors

with no statistical evidence, I would think you are right, the rate of incidents seem to be increasing -

and alcohol is oftem a factor

in a cou8nty in SW Michigan we had a judge drive his car into the bar, and then drive off. That he was a judge may explain wy he was recognised - he claimed that he did not leave the scene, he merely went looking for the bar's owner - and that when the cops found him at his home 1.5 hour later, his blood alcohol level was becuase he had a few drinks afterwards, he had not been drinking until he got and no alcoholo in his system when he hit the bar and drove off....

wonder if he'd buy that story as a judge from a defendant? :lol: :lol: :lol:

with no statistical evidence, I would think you are right, the rate of incidents seem to be increasing -

in a cou8nty in SW Michigan we had a judge drive his car into the bar, and then drive off. That he was a judge may explain wy he was recognised - he claimed that he did not leave the scene, he merely went looking for the bar's owner - and that when the cops found him at his home 1.5 hour later, his blood alcohol level was becuase he had a few drinks afterwards, he had not been drinking until he got and no alcoholo in his system when he hit the bar and drove off....

that would funny if it wasnt so sad :lol:

drunk driving is a huge problem in this country where so many innocent lives are lost...wish we had a better handle on it as a society

drunk driving is a huge problem in this country where so many innocent lives are lost...wish we had a better handle on it as a society

I have buried people on all sides of that one -

and done pastoral counselng with people on all sides of that one -

it is a horrible problem and too many think it is funny or amusing.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i wish the officer the best.. but i have to say in my defense.... IT WASNT ME.................. :o ......actually we didnt see or hear anything when we left he stadium...........

Guest wsc425

What street was it on? Bill Veeck Drive? 35th street? Cause it cannot be related to the Sox if it was coming from the Highway AFTER the game.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Oh she was fine.. It was likely her poor ears bleeding from all that foul language coming out of RPS's mouth...  :nono

yeah i thought i was doing pretty good considering the company i was in........lol lol lol............... :D ..........

A judge in Pittsburgh got drunk in a bar on the city's East End and then proceeded to drop his trousers. It was the final straw for him, he'd had a number of incidents including alleged drunkedness while presiding over some cases. The Disciplinary Commitee finally kicked him off the bench but he's getting his pension which is more than 80-85% of wage earners make.

The area in which the Cell is, is a pretty bad neighborhood. I live on the south-east side so Im not THAT close to the field. A quick explanation to where I live is that Im basically right on the border of Illinois and Indiana. I live in the "letter" avenues. I live on Avenue L. It goes from State Line Ave (the border) to Avenue A all the way through the alphabet to Avenue O! But this isnt my life story! So, my prayers go out to the officer and his family. Get well soon.