A's at White Sox 7/9 Gameday Thread

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 05:17 PM)
Hawk was about a tenth of a second away from stating you could put it on the board.

When the ball hits the chain part of the fence it sometimes just disappears and it looks like it left the park.

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 05:19 PM)
What is PK doing, waiting for the curve?  He just took two good fastballs to hit.

By the way he took a hack at that curve, it appears that's exactly what he's doing.

Edited by Rowand44

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 11:20 PM)
By the way he took a hack at that curve, it appears that's exactly what he's doing.

If a fastball hitter like PK is waiting for a curveball from Zito, who has a great hook, then he should be slapped in the face. That is not the right approach to take with Zito.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 11:22 PM)
That ball didn't hit the plate?  I could have swore I heard the usual "thud" of the ball hitting the plate and bouncing back.

Doesn't matter, it's not a dead ball if it hits the plate.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 05:22 PM)
That ball didn't hit the plate?  I could have swore I heard the usual "thud" of the ball hitting the plate and bouncing back.

It hit the plate but bounced fair.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 04:26 PM)
Buehrle = batting practice for the A's.  He gives up an amazing amount of 2 strike hits to these guys for some reason.

The offense has got to step up tonite, or were going to need Freddy to beat these pricks

QUOTE(PutItOnTheBoard @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 11:26 PM)
this a's s*** is gettin rediculous

We're intimidated by them for some reason. You can tell, it seems like just wait for bad things to happen when we play them. MB looks awful against the A's for the third time this season.