Pet Peeves

NUKE_CLEVELAND

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 03:30 PM)
I hate that Nuke! I have a few. Number 1 by far is unknowledgable people who think they know what the f*** they are talking about. 2 is complainers. 3 is when someone comes into my room without knocking. 4 is when they don't close the door on the way out.

I definately agree with 3 and 4. s*** I agree with the first 2 as well. But 3 and 4 definately. I really hate 4 considering I sleep in the basement and if the door isn't closed, it drowns out the sound from my tv unless I put it super loud.

Whiners....people who blame anyone and everyone for all their problems instead of finding ways to correct them. I also hate people who feel they are owed something from everyone else. Also people who wear spandex or other tight close who should not be... spandex.... its a privilege ..NOT A RIGHT!!

Edited by EvilJester99

People who turn directly into the left lane when they make a right hand turn. And you're making a left hand turn and turning into the left lane too, because you know how to f***ing drive, so you have to slam on your brakes or quickly get over to avoid hitting them.

Women who spend a small fortune in beauty salons, day spas, etc, trying to make themselves look, smell and feel pretty, who then proceed to light up a cigarette. They just WASTED all that effort by that one little action.

Yeah... I have to work drive through at Culvers and it sucks major. SO many things piss me off about the people who come through. I could make a whole list, but the worst BY FAR is when you make change for a person, then close the register and start to hand them their change, but you find out they want to give you the 64 cents they have been saving in their car JUST so they can get a dollar bill instead of 36 cents change. Then, because the register is closed, you have to go get a manager to open it up for you, who will b**** at you for needing the key. I find it pretty hard to belive that people making $60,000+ a year care SO much about geting a dollar bill back. Get a life...

But then, I do work at a fast food restaurant, which is pretty much the scum of the earth... :huh

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 9, 2005 -> 04:11 PM)
1.) a lot: it's two words

2.) your = possessive; you're = you are; its = possessive; it's = it is; there = location; their = possessive; they're = they are

Mind if I piggy back?

3.) It's "try to," not "try and." Eg. He is going to try to call me.

4.) "First annual." It's just not possible to have a "first annual" anything. Annual means it happens every year. If it's the first, well....

QUOTE(CubsSuck1 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 09:53 PM)
Yeah... I have to work drive through at Culvers and it sucks major. SO many things piss me off about the people who come through. I could make a whole list, but the worst BY FAR is when you make change for a person, then close the register and start to hand them their change, but you find out they want to give you the 64 cents they have been saving in their car JUST so they can get a dollar bill instead of 36 cents change. Then, because the register is closed, you have to go get a manager to open it up for you, who will b**** at you for needing the key. I find it pretty hard to belive that people making $60,000+ a year care SO much about geting a dollar bill back. Get a life...

But then, I do work at a fast food restaurant, which is pretty much the scum of the earth... :huh

I will purposely go there and piss you off then. =)