i wanna kill frank thomas tight now

baggio202

jose leads off with a double...we are down 3-2..thomas swings at the first pitch and lines out to 3rd...GOD DAMMIT WTF is wrong with him !!!..how many years has he been in the league??/..you dont swing at the first pitch in that situation unless you can drive it to RF...

god damn this team....winning baseball is a friggen mindset..if he had the right mindset of my job is to advance the runner he would have never swung at a pitch inside on the first pitch...why is it so hard to figure out you have to go to rf in that situation??..is being the hero more important than winning???...cant you let a teammate get the big hit..or in this case if jose was on 3rd it would have been a chopper off home plate to tie up the game and go extra innings...

we did a real good job sunday of taking advantage of those opportunities..one day off and we are back to pulling everything...no one looking to play team baseball...

if we lose we lose..but i hate it when an opportunity presents itself to tie up the game late and we dont even attempt to take advantage of it

we deserved to lose that game..the baseball gods gave us a chance and we s*** on it..we didnt get another baserunner after that despite the fact foulke was off and throwing everything over the heart of the plate..thats what happens when you dont play the game the right way..

its only one at bat i know..but sometimes thats all you get...

I couldn't agree with you more, I would've taken the pitch and wait for a more suitable pitch to go to right, BUT the pitch was hittable and Thomas hit it hard, it just so happens it was caught.

either way, I don't think Valentin would've scored from third on Ordonez' groundout.

either way, it was a good game, just unfortunate that we lost.

Amen baggio. Our losses are piling up where we were definately in the game and just plain failed to manufacture runs and make things happen. I'm sick and tired of this non-team mentality. When will they get into their head that you do anything to move the runner and get the run home.

thread title: I want to kill Frank Thomas?

The language unsettles me. Can't we express anger or frustration or whatever with threats to life? I know you well buddy and know you didn't mean it that way but I am just uncomfortable with it. Call him an asshole, call his a dumb f***, whatever, but language involving killing always disconcerts me.

The language unsettles me.  Can't we express anger or frustration or whatever with threats to life?  I know you well buddy and know you didn't mean it that way but I am just uncomfortable with it.  Call him an asshole, call his a dumb f***, whatever, but language involving killing always disconcerts me.

EH, Baggio just needs a f***ing beer!! :cheers :cheers

The language unsettles me.  Can't we express anger or frustration or whatever with threats to life?  I know you well buddy and know you didn't mean it that way but I am just uncomfortable with it.  Call him an asshole, call his a dumb f***, whatever, but language involving killing always disconcerts me.

as you know ive supported thomas through all the bad times as well as the good and still thinks he is the greatest white sox player ever...probably should have used a different choice of words (especially after the attacks at the cell) but my frustration just came out that weay...sorry about that...

i hope everyone on this site knows that and would never take that to heart

with that said..im so pissed at him right now...ugh!!!!

EH, Baggio just needs a f***ing beer!! :cheers :cheers

amen to that :cheers

I couldn't agree with you more, I would've taken the pitch and wait for a more suitable pitch to go to right, BUT the pitch was hittable and Thomas hit it hard, it just so happens it was caught. 

either way, I don't think Valentin would've scored from third on Ordonez' groundout.

either way, it was a good game, just unfortunate that we lost.

Mario, I guarantee Jose scores on that groundout. Their is no shot at a throw at the plate from the angle in which Bradford fielded it. He had a tough enough time throwing Magglio out.

Frank got an inside pitch and drilled it, but DJ was ripping on him for it and the thing is, I don't see Frank having the bat control where he can chose where the ball is going. Its been a long time since I have thought Frank can control where the ball is going.

Man I have never seen Baggio but i dunno if i wanna let him follow me home.  Im guessing hed make only ugly woman. :o    :D

but he makes up for it with sheer talent, energy, and heart! :lol: :lol: :lol:

baggio is a good guy, shouldn't be rapping on him, serioudly, but what the hell - sorry bud!

Man I have never seen Baggio but i dunno if i wanna let him follow me home.  Im guessing hed make only ugly woman. :o    :D

baggio is a good guy, shouldn't be rapping on him, serioudly, but what the hell - sorry bud!

hey no problem c -dub..i can use the laugh after tonight :lol:

Man I have never seen Baggio but i dunno if i wanna let him follow me home.  Im guessing hed make only ugly woman.   :o    :D

hey no problem c -dub..i can use the laugh after tonight :lol:

Phew, for a minute there I thought i was gonna have to put Baggio up on the couch......... :o

Guest hotsoxchick1

baggs as you know when i called you tonite.. the only thing that made this game intersting was the fact that i was sitting with rps, guido, killa, mr. showtime and my son... and the fact that dj waved to us and blew me a few hundered kisses from the broadcast booth...... :D other than that this game sucked.......right up onto the point where we were foukled............... :angry: oh and i saw steff and the hubby there too with their nephew.......

Just seeing Foulke made me miss him.  I'm happy with Koch, but Foulke was awesome with us.  I'll never forget what he did for us.

Sox fans are classy in that we generally respect players who have left us - the tribute to Robin Ventura a case in point- and fans have been kid, Brooks Fordyce still get a smattering of applause - we generallyare good about former players and then get on with cheering against them without rancor - one of our classiest attributes

I hope our announcers ripped frank's butt.

baggs is right as usual and now I am pissed off.

We don't play the game the right way as Baggs said and we haven't for a while now.

Okay this is weird, cuz i cant STAND Frank Thomas, but i am going to defend him. Frank takes a lot of heat for NEVER swinging at the first pitch. As soon as he does, we jump all over him?

Guest hotsoxchick1

tonite was a classic example of going through the motions... and thats basically what the sox did.... went through the motioins and pretended like they wanted to win............ :fyou em....im pissed now.............

tonite was a classic example of going through the  motions... and thats basically what the sox did.... went through the motioins and pretended like they wanted to win............ :fyou  em....im pissed now.............

Manager.