Standing Room Only Tickets?

whitesoxin'

What is the policy on standing room only tickets? I am looking for 4 tickets to the Saturday night game against the Red Sox and I can't get four together. I was wondering, when and where do they sell standing room only tickets? Is it possible to get them ahead of time online, or is it just a day of the game thing at the park? Thanks.

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 10:40 AM)
What is the policy on standing room only tickets? I am looking for 4 tickets to the Saturday night game against the Red Sox and I can't get four together. I was wondering, when and where do they sell standing room only tickets? Is it possible to get them ahead of time online, or is it just a day of the game thing at the park? Thanks.

day of game, i believe.

QUOTE(SEALgep @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 12:01 PM)
I'm going to that Saturday game too. My first experience in the Scout Seats, and I'm pretty excited.

How much did you have to throw down if you don't mind my asking? And for how many people?

QUOTE(upnorthsox @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 12:04 PM)
I don't believe they sell SRO tickets so there's no point in waiting, go to stubhub.com or something similar.

StubHub is the s***! I got so many tickets from there last season! :cheers

QUOTE(upnorthsox @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 11:04 AM)
I don't believe they sell SRO tickets so there's no point in waiting, go to stubhub.com or something similar.

Alright, thanks. It was suposed to be a suprise birthday present from my girlfriend but she couldn't keep a secret or find any tickets and now I'm in charge of finding them.

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 04:03 PM)
How much did you have to throw down if you don't mind my asking? And for how many people?

It was a birthday present from my parents, but they actually got them at our church auction from a lawyer for the White Sox who donated them. As a result, I don't know how much they cost, but I believe they were considerably less than face value, as most of the church goers are Cubs fans. Lucky me, lol.

Edited by SEALgep

QUOTE(SEALgep @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 12:13 PM)
It was a birthday present from my parents, but they actually got them at our church auction from a lawyer for the White Sox who donated them. As a result, I don't know how much they cost, but I believe they were considerably less than face value, as most of the church goers are Cubs fans. Lucky me, lol.

:headbang :headbang :headbang :gosox3:

QUOTE(whitesoxin' @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 11:06 AM)
Alright, thanks. It was suposed to be a suprise birthday present from my girlfriend but she couldn't keep a secret or find any tickets and now I'm in charge of finding them.

i got 3 for this game on stubhub for $45 each. They are corners of the LD, so not terrible.

BTW: there will be a mini-soxtalk gathering that game for all that can attend.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 11:25 AM)
Stubhub?? You might as well find a scalper and you may get them cheaper from them...hehe

Yeah stub hub is kind of pricey. I'm looking on E-Bay and stuff too. We might just end up going to one of the Tigers games earlier that week.