Did Ozzie Leak It? He did!!!!

Southside hitmen

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 12:19 PM)
Guillen was asked for his permission to allow Mark Buehrle to start the All-Star Game by Terry Francona this morning!

Congrats Mark!!! :gosox1:  :gosox4:  :gosox1:

Source????? BUT HELL YEAH! CONGRATS MARK!!!!!!!!!! :gosox3: :headbang :headbang :headbang

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 11:22 AM)
It's almost like this wasn't just a reward for what he's done this season, it's for what he's done the past few years in a Sox uni.

To the Burly-mon!

:gosox3:  :cheers  :gosox2:  :cheers  :gosox3:

That's not how it's supposed to work, but congrats to Mark!!!! :headbang :gosoxretro:

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 12:47 PM)
Its awesome to think how well Buehrle has done this season... considering in ST we got the scare of a lifetime when they were saying he broke his foot...thankfully that wasn't the case but my heart stopped at that moment....Congrats Mark!!!

Man, I just remember reading "Mark Beuhrle braks foot" on the ESPN bottomline and thinking "Well, there goes the season!"

:EXHALES: PHEW! :headbang

Personally, I think he deserves it more than Garland, who is now just coming around. Buehrle's been one of the more consistent and maybe most underrated pitchers in baseball the past few seasons. Now he's getting his due. Congrats. :cheers :cheers

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Jul 10, 2005 -> 05:14 PM)
I'm surprised he's gonna start on so little rest.  That's why I was certain it would go to Garland.

Either way, congratulations to MB.

Well starting would give him more time to warm up so no problem with me. Also he should be only going 2 innings 3 max.