Why is Ronny Woo Woo Wickers at the Cell

southsideirish71

I remember seeing this retard outside the Cell last year when the sox were in first place. I remember coming out of the parking lot and seeing some dolt dressed up in full cub gear and then I heard it. The idiot was yelling Cubs WOO Cubs WOO.

Now flash forward to yesterday. Inside the Cell, there he is again. In full cubs gear. Who let him into the park and why. Its bad enough when we get the cubs fans in their full cub gear throwing balls back and booing the sox, but I draw the line at the toothless bum that the northsiders adopted as a mascot. Maybe SouthPaw can kick his ass.

OMG They actually made this dork a website. Terrible

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 01:25 PM)
Your dentist must have been drunk at the time...:o

My dentist is a Cub fan who has his office on North Ave. Sometime I just wanna tke the picks he stick in my mouth and stab him in the neck... :headshake

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 12:50 PM)
My dentist is a Cub fan who has his office on North Ave. Sometime I just wanna tke the picks he stick in my mouth and stab him in the neck... :headshake

LOL I was going with the angle that Woo Woo's teeth still look like s***

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 01:52 PM)
w00t found a pic of soxfan1's dentist

trip2.jpg

Hahahaha...yeah thats him. But :puke My teeth look better: :D .

BTW, his name is Dr. Olech or something like that. Seton Dental Associates.......YES!

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 10:55 AM)
I remember seeing this retard outside the Cell last year when the sox were in first place.  I remember coming out of the parking lot and seeing some dolt dressed up in full cub gear and then I heard it.  The idiot was yelling Cubs WOO Cubs WOO. 

Now flash forward to yesterday.  Inside the Cell, there he is again.  In full cubs gear.  Who let him into the park and why.  Its bad enough when we get the cubs fans in their full cub gear throwing balls back and booing the sox, but I draw the line at the toothless bum that the northsiders adopted as a mascot.  Maybe SouthPaw can kick his ass. 

OMG They actually made this dork a website.  Terrible

Its not bandwagon, he goes up to Milwaukee for a few Brewers games each year too when the Cubs are out of town. Why he does it, I dont know.

Was this an imitator at the Cell? According to the Trib, Woo Woo has gone AWOL....

Have Woo seen him? We need your help. Ronnie "Woo Woo" Wickers, the most famous and annoying Cubs fan, has gone missing--thankfully to some, we're sure.

While the authorities are now involved, and this could potentially be a serious matter, he has gone AWOL before. He was last seen June 29 in his usual getup, a Cubs hat and Cubs uniform with "Woo Woo" on the back, according to Chicago police.

It's been widely reported all over the radio that the Woo Man has been spotted around town. We received an e-mail today claiming he was marching in the Evanston Fourth of July parade. So if you've seen him -- or heard him -- please drop us a line at [email protected] detailing your sighting and we'll post them here.

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...-home-headlines

Woo Woo is fine, he was on the radio this morning with Ron Majors. It was also a false report, Woo Woo said on the air that he wasnt married, so his wife couldnt have reported him missing.

Why are we worrying about this again?

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 02:18 PM)
Woo Woo is fine, he was on the radio this morning with Ron Majors.  It was also a false report, Woo Woo said on the air that he wasnt married, so his wife couldnt have reported him missing. 

Why are we worrying about this again?

Woo woo hasn't been snapped up by a woman?

I'm shocked! :bang