HR Derby

soxfan3530

QUOTE(soxfan3530 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 02:11 PM)
for those of you who say you don't want paulie in it why? hes not going to hurt himself swinging for the fences. hes not derrek lee :P

We could only hope... :crying Tell me how on earth PK is deserving? He isn't even deserving of an All-Star spot. My gawsh I'd rather have Timo as an All-Star 1st baseman than PK....at least his hits matter most of the time. :headshake

QUOTE(SoxFan1 @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 03:44 PM)
We could only hope... :crying  Tell me how on earth PK is deserving? He isn't even deserving of an All-Star spot. My gawsh I'd rather have Timo as an All-Star 1st baseman than PK....at least his hits matter most of the time.  :headshake

well, he's deserving of being in the homerun derby, because he has 20 homeruns. that being said, arod has more, manny has more, and so on. pudge doesnt deserve it no matter which way you look at it.

well, he's deserving of being in the homerun derby, because he has 20 homeruns.  that being said, arod has more, manny has more, and so on.  pudge doesnt deserve it no matter which way you look at it.

There are always players who don't deserve to go. Get rid of this "every team needs a rep" Bulls***. It's not a true All-Star Game when every team needs to be represented.

QUOTE(crash @ Jul 11, 2005 -> 06:38 PM)
There are always players who don't deserve to go. Get rid of this "every team needs a rep" Bulls***. It's not a true All-Star Game when every team needs to be represented.

A la the NBA....the Bulls havent had a rep since Jordan.... :canada ;)

Question: If a Cub's player was to represent the US, would the Americans still root for him????

PS: I'm thinking we should have a HR Derby chat....anyone up for it????

Edited by SoxFan1